Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

TransFan Productions

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: Dinobot Tribute

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 02, 2011 8:30 pm

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

This one here is also quite good.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Dinobot Tribute

Postby ironrod prime » Tue May 03, 2011 4:51 pm

those are cool but i think mine beats em both

ironrod prime

TransFan Productions

Postby TriPredRavage » Sat May 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Okay, we don't need a new thread every time somebody finds something fan made on YouTube or anything. I have merged the topics about the Dinobot AMVs, Optimus' Rude Awakenings, and Megatron's Dinner because they all amount to the same thing: they are a fan work. So from hence forth, any fan production that you guys come across or whatever, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR IT. It is unnecessary, so post away in this new thread dedicated specifically for TransFan Productions. Be them AMVs, shorts, audio projects, whatever! Enjoy!
TriPredRavage

Re: TransFan Productions

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm

TriPredRavage wrote:Okay, we don't need a new thread every time somebody finds something fan made on YouTube or anything. I have merged the topics about the Dinobot AMVs, Optimus' Rude Awakenings, and Megatron's Dinner because they all amount to the same thing: they are a fan work. So from hence forth, any fan production that you guys come across or whatever, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR IT. It is unnecessary, so post away in this new thread dedicated specifically for TransFan Productions. Be them AMVs, shorts, audio projects, whatever! Enjoy!
You are awesome! Now we have a place to put any fanmade TF YouTube videos here! Yay! :D 8-)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Sun May 08, 2011 8:26 am

Sabrblade wrote:You are awesome! Now we have a place to put any fanmade TF YouTube videos here! Yay! :D 8-)
Y'know I do what I do when I do what I do. 8-)
TriPredRavage

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 08, 2011 11:54 am

TriPredRavage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:You are awesome! Now we have a place to put any fanmade TF YouTube videos here! Yay! :D 8-)
Y'know I do what I do when I do what I do. 8-)
Whatever you say. :lol:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Sat May 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Check out this little diddy I threw together. Please watch in HD! Special thanks to Sabrblade helping me get the pics.

TriPredRavage

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Oh, no you di'int. Oh no you DI'INT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow. I dunno what to say. That was... just... :lol: :lol: :lol: Gold. Pure hilarious "so out there it's good" win. I'm LOLing at that thing without end! This just made my day. :grin:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Sat May 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Oh, no you di'int. Oh no you DI'INT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow. I dunno what to say. That was... just... :lol: :lol: :lol: Gold. Pure hilarious "so out there it's good" win. I'm LOLing at that thing without end! This just made my day. :grin:
lol, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm pretty limited with editing software and whatnot, but I think it turned out pretty good for such a spurr of the moment thing.
TriPredRavage

Postby Wing Saber » Sat May 14, 2011 4:35 pm

That's awesome!
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion