Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

TransFan Productions

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: TransFan Productions

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Galvy really loves his lamps. Yes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barricade also needs to lay off the helium. :P

Though, what was that at the end, after "apple"?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Galvy really loves his lamps. Yes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes indeed!
Sabrblade wrote:though, what was that at the end, after "apple"?

It was Energon Strongarm (blue version) flying into Wing Saber yelling "I HATE LAMPS!"
Wing Saber

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Wing Saber

How great are the NGSMOOV CGI videos?

Postby cyberwuss » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:17 pm

I am addicted to watching the NGSMOOV youtube channel and am soon probably going to have the wallpaper from their website all over my desktop theme. The video for Stan Bush's "Dream the Dream" they did is especially great, as well as all the BotCon type stuff. i am deeply jealous of the awesome things they have done with G1 in CGI.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Re: How great are the NGSMOOV CGI videos?

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 pm

They are awesome, yes. But, I'm gonna have to merge this with the existing thread regarding the works of these two (and other fanmade TF video material).

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Transformers Evolutions

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Facebook user 'Josh Davis' has posted albums about the evolution of specific Transformers. links provided below
(NOTE: you must be logged in to Facebook to see these)
The Evolution of Megtron
The Evolution of Optimus
The Evolution of Starscream
I know the user personally and if you would like to make suggestions for the next album I will tell him
Wing Saber

Re: Transformers Evolutions

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 pm

For a second, I thought this was gonna be about the IDW comic series "Transfotmers: Evolutions", better known as "Hearts of Steel". :P

Wing Saber wrote:(NOTE: you must be logged in to Facebook to see these)
Bummer. I don't have a Facebook. :(

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 am

Sabrblade wrote:Bummer. I don't have a Facebook. :(

aw man! he tried to set it up so that you didn't have to, but it wouldn't let him
Wing Saber

Postby TriPredRavage » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 pm

I'm merging this with the Transfan Productions thread.
TriPredRavage

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Flaming Bunny Productions presents...
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion