Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

TransFan Productions

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: TransFan Productions

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:16 pm

cybertronian idol

ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:26 pm

ironrod prime wrote:gee ya think
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ironrod prime wrote:cybertronian idol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 pm

One of the best fanmade trailers I've ever seen!
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:52 am

fanmade or not there were so many dead bots in that trailer its not even funny
ironrod prime

Postby Unicron fan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 am

Wing Saber wrote:One of the best fanmade trailers I've ever seen!

Oh yeah I agree this is one of the best fanmade trailers, I may even go so far to say it's the best fanmade trailer. :grin:

PS.: Nice sig, Wing Saber. :smile:
Unicron fan

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:50 pm

ironrod prime wrote:fanmade or not there were so many dead bots in that trailer its not even funny

Here's my take on this: Unicron brought the dead Decepticons back.
As for Jazz, who knows
Unicron fan wrote:Oh yeah I agree this is one of the best fanmade trailers, I may even go so far to say it's the best fanmade trailer. :grin:

It's the best one I've seen, but I haven't seen every single one, so I can't say
Unicron fan wrote:PS.: Nice sig, Wing Saber. :smile:

I was waiting for someone to say something about that!
I was showing my friend TFTM for the first time, and when it got to this scene I just came up with it out of nowhere and yelled "UNICRON'S GOT ABS!" when the panels moved to the side to reveal the red parts
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Tbh, it looks more like a video game advert than a movie trailer. Not just because of the animation design, but the overall style. For instance, that fight between Jetpower OP and Devastator looked more like a game boss battle (a really fun-looking boss battle, but still).

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:30 pm

This. Is. EPIC! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Well done! :lol:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Well done! :lol:
Arr, we approve of this scurvy land-luvver's fancy showin' of us salty sea-dogs, aye!

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion