Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers name

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Transformers name

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 pm

I am trying to come up with a completely original transformers name to use on forums and RPGs and other stuff like that
Any ideas?
Wing Saber

Re: Transformers name

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Nevermind, I've got one! Cyrotron!
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 pm

really thats wat your going with
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:23 pm

ironrod prime wrote:really thats wat your going with

you got a better one?
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:16 am

When you think about it, nowadays, pretty much any name can work for a Transformer in some fashion. I mean, in the past 27 years, we've had names like Brains, Randy, Blacker, Big Daddy, God Neptune, King Poseidon, Road King, Build King, Build Boy, Bumble, Hound, Gong, Drag, Salt-Man Z, Robot-Man X, Sedan, Magna Jet Convoy, God Fire Convoy, Wheelie, Jack, Cab, Cancer, Radio AM Robot, Enemy, Scissor Boy, Powerhug, Drill Nuts, Star Upper, Moon, Tasmania Kid, Ox, Gas Skunk, Doubleface, "Bee-imus Prime", "Joe Convoy", Erector, and more. And those are only a handful of some of the more weird ones. There's lots more out there. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 am

Sabrblade wrote:When you think about it, nowadays, pretty much any name can work for a Transformer in some fashion. I mean, in the past 27 years, we've had names like Brains, Randy, Blacker, Big Daddy, God Neptune, King Poseidon, Road King, Build King, Build Boy, Bumble, Hound, Gong, Drag, Salt-Man Z, Robot-Man X, Sedan, Magna Jet Convoy, God Fire Convoy, Wheelie, Jack, Cab, Cancer, Radio AM Robot, Enemy, Scissor Boy, Powerhug, Drill Nuts, Star Upper, Moon, Tasmania Kid, Ox, Gas Skunk, Doubleface, "Bee-imus Prime", "Joe Convoy", Erector, and more. And those are only a handful of some of the more weird ones. There's lots more out there. :P

Yeah I'm just having trouble coming up with one that has not been used in Transformers before and that sounds cool to me
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Bottron. :grin:

Such a simple name as this has not been used. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Bottron. :grin:

Such a simple name as this has not been used. ;)

Briliant! :mrgreen:
Thanks Sabr!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Since this thread is all about Transformers names, what are some of the weirdest one that any of you have heard of?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm

erector
ejector
brains
shrapnel
hotzone
moon
randy
max b