Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers name

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: Transformers name

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 pm

how about road pig or ultra hauler
ironrod prime

Postby OptimusPhillip » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Sabrblade wrote:I got some names that are beyond weird. They are just downright hilarous!

Billy
New Soundwave
Wally
The Robot Train
Phillip
Roadimus Prime
Optimus Prime Roadimus Prime
B.M.
Spaceship Bruce
Batchtaster
Sparkle (a human name, but still silly)

Believe it or not, these are official.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a Transformer with my name? :O
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:17 pm

OptimusPhillip wrote:There's a Transformer with my name? :O
Yep, and here's what he looks like:

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:48 pm

That's definitely just Metroplex...
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Wing Saber wrote:That's definitely just Metroplex...

Was that a beast wars referance
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Wing Saber wrote:That's definitely just Metroplex...
Yup. He's Phillip.

And here's Billy (slamming into Soundwave):

And New Soundwave:

And Wally (stuck in a chair):

And the Robot Train:

And Roadimus Prime:

And Spaceship Bruce:

And Sparkle (with his son Dani and his wife Carey):

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Sounds like Transformers: The Sitcom

ironrod prime wrote:Was that a beast wars referance

No
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Sounds like Transformers: The Sitcom
Those are all names that the characters were given in the official but terribly bad Malaysian English dub of the Japanese Headmasters cartoon.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby OptimusPhillip » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Back on track, I think that if you are to go with "Discord", his hypothetical merchandising name would have to be "Decepticon Discord", since it sounds like a generic word.

As for Dirt Boss's upgrade name, I think you should go with a name that sounds like Dirt Boss, but more beast sounding, like Saw Boss (if you want something more original, by all means, I just think that something related to the name Dirt Boss is a good way to go.)
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 pm

This is an old thread. He picked his names way back.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion