Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers name

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: Transformers name

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 pm

I got some names that are beyond weird. They are just downright hilarous!

Billy
New Soundwave
Wally
The Robot Train
Phillip
Roadimus Prime
Optimus Prime Roadimus Prime
B.M.
Spaceship Bruce
Batchtaster
Sparkle (a human name, but still silly)

Believe it or not, these are official.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Tacticon » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 am

Perhaps you can go with these names:

- Cryosigma
- Gaiasphere
- Solarburst
- Cygnus

And for additional humour to Sabrblade's last thread.. how about a down right destructive type character with this name... "Mr Bon Bon".
:grin:
Tacticon

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 am

Tacticon wrote:And for additional humour to Sabrblade's last thread.. how about a down right destructive type character with this name... "Mr Bon Bon".
:grin:
Though, I didn't make up those names. They're all real Transformer names. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:53 pm

If the Jagex MMO has a free side, like Runescape, I will probably try to play as Vectorplex, but you can steal it for other things or for the Jagex MMO if it is all pay *hoping it has a free side*
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 pm

ok i know im gonna get alot of slag for this but

when i was a kid there was a time when i thought that optimus prime was a stupid name
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ok i know im gonna get alot of slag for this but

when i was a kid there was a time when i thought that optimus prime was a stupid name
Oh, how I remember a time where I thought "Optimus Primal" sounded like a cooler name than "Optimus Prime" (the extra syllable must have made it sound "Xtremely Kool"). :lol:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:04 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ok i know im gonna get alot of slag for this but

All through Armada and Energon I thought it was "Octimus Prime" :lol:
It wasn't until Cybertron that I realized that was a P not a C :lol:
Wing Saber

Postby Unicron fan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 pm

I need a few good Transformer names as well. I'm working on a fanfiction and such, and I noticed I was in a blank then I wanted to pick a name fitting for a Herald of Unicron. :P So, any ideas? And no, not anyone that has been used before. :)
Unicron fan

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Unicron fan wrote:I need a few good Transformer names as well. I'm working on a fanfiction and such, and I noticed I was in a blank then I wanted to pick a name fitting for a Herald of Unicron. :P So, any ideas? And no, not anyone that has been used before. :)
Depends on what he's like.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Unicron fan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Unicron fan wrote:I need a few good Transformer names as well. I'm working on a fanfiction and such, and I noticed I was in a blank then I wanted to pick a name fitting for a Herald of Unicron. :P So, any ideas? And no, not anyone that has been used before. :)
Depends on what he's like.

Well, he's a combination between Sideways and The Fallen in his personality. He's mostly like Sideways, though, in that way that he's manipulative and sneaky, constantly changing the situation from the shadows to keep the war going, and is often alone. And he's also constantly reporting to Unicron. Though unlike Sideways he does not shift sides. And as he's in disguise, other people think he's one of the good guys and one that stands up for his friends.
The part he has in common with The Fallen is that he too is interested in science, 'specially the dark part of it, something that got him in contact with Unicron.
Unicron fan

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion