Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers name

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: Transformers name

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Unicron fan wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Unicron fan wrote:I need a few good Transformer names as well. I'm working on a fanfiction and such, and I noticed I was in a blank then I wanted to pick a name fitting for a Herald of Unicron. :P So, any ideas? And no, not anyone that has been used before. :)
Depends on what he's like.

Well, he's a combination between Sideways and The Fallen in his personality. He's mostly like Sideways, though, in that way that he's manipulative and sneaky, constantly changing the situation from the shadows to keep the war going, and is often alone. And he's also constantly reporting to Unicron. Though unlike Sideways he does not shift sides. And as he's in disguise, other people think he's one of the good guys and one that stands up for his friends.
The part he has in common with The Fallen is that he too is interested in science, 'specially the dark part of it, something that got him in contact with Unicron.
How bout some physical characteristics? ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Unicron fan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Unicron fan wrote:Well, he's a combination between Sideways and The Fallen in his personality. He's mostly like Sideways, though, in that way that he's manipulative and sneaky, constantly changing the situation from the shadows to keep the war going, and is often alone. And he's also constantly reporting to Unicron. Though unlike Sideways he does not shift sides. And as he's in disguise, other people think he's one of the good guys and one that stands up for his friends.
The part he has in common with The Fallen is that he too is interested in science, 'specially the dark part of it, something that got him in contact with Unicron.

If you mean Herald appearance, this is it (note, then he's in disguise, he also hides his Herald appearance thanks to his Unicronian powers):
His colors are gray and purple intervened with each other, and he has slightly curved spikes coming from his arms, shoulders, and legs. He also has claws and "flamey" eyes.

His disguise appearance is silver grey and blue eyes + no spikes and no claws.
Unicron fan

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Unicron fan wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Unicron fan wrote:Well, he's a combination between Sideways and The Fallen in his personality. He's mostly like Sideways, though, in that way that he's manipulative and sneaky, constantly changing the situation from the shadows to keep the war going, and is often alone. And he's also constantly reporting to Unicron. Though unlike Sideways he does not shift sides. And as he's in disguise, other people think he's one of the good guys and one that stands up for his friends.

If you mean Herald appearance, this is it (note, then he's in disguise, he also hides his Herald appearance thanks to his Unicronian powers):
His colors are gray and purple intervened with each other, and he has slightly curved spikes coming from his arms, shoulders, and legs. He also has claws and "flamey" eyes.

His disguise appearance is silver grey and blue eyes + no spikes and no claws.
I mean, "What does he look like?"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Here's a simple one, yet it matches his personality... Shadow
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

how about mysterion
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 pm

I haven't decided on a suggested name just yet. It's late so I'll need to sleep on it for now.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Unicron fan » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Here's a simple one, yet it matches his personality... Shadow

ironrod prime wrote:how about mysterion

Those sounds like good suggestions. :grin:

Sabrblade wrote:I haven't decided on a suggested name just yet. It's late so I'll need to sleep on it for now.

Waiting to hear your suggestion as well. After all, I may be in need of more Herald names later, thus the more suggestions, the better. :)
Unicron fan

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Unicron fan wrote:Waiting to hear your suggestion as well. After all, I may be in need of more Herald names later, thus the more suggestions, the better. :)
Hmm, this is tough. You say he poses as a loyal Autobot, yet any name I think of gives away his nature as a bad guy. And it can't be an existing name, so that makes this more tricky.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Unicron fan » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Unicron fan wrote:Waiting to hear your suggestion as well. After all, I may be in need of more Herald names later, thus the more suggestions, the better. :)
Hmm, this is tough. You say he poses as a loyal Autobot, yet any name I think of gives away his nature as a bad guy. And it can't be an existing name, so that makes this more tricky.

He uses another name. ;)
Unicron fan

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:28 pm

ive got it

shadow shifter
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion