Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Our favorite non-Transformer Transformers characters

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Our favorite non-Transformer Transformers characters

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 am

With all the characters there have been throughout the many Transformers fiction, we (naturally) tend to favor characters who are of the titular race of robots, rather than most of the other beings in this lore. But let's think about some of these "non-Transformer" Transformers characters. Be they humans, aliens, non-TF robots, energy lifeforms, gods, demons, or anything in-between, they just can't be Transformers. So, who are some of your favorites?

For my pick, I've recently grown quite fond of the Marvel UK character Death's Head. Though he may resemble one, don't ever call him a mercenary/bounty hunter/assassin to his face. Think of him more as... a "freelance peacekeeping agent". He's not evil, nor is he wholesomely good. To him, it's all about profit. He'll do the job for the right price, and will see that his clients stick to their contract... or else. Though, he isn't one to hold a grudge, as revenge "may be satisfying on one level, but it doesn't pay the rent, yes?" Thus, he sees it undignified to kill for free. Though, make him an offer and he will gladly oblige. For him, none of it is personal... it's just business.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Our favorite non-Transformer Transformers characters

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Well...
There's the Vok (BW)
Meltdown (Animated)
Kelly (RID)
Bud (Cybertron)
Dylan Gould (DOTM)
Colonel Franklin (Cybertron)
Savage/Noble (BM)

That's all I can think of right now
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Well...
Savage/Noble (BM)
Mmm... he sorta kinda counts as a TF, even though he's all organic. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Mmm... he sorta kinda counts as a TF, even though he's all organic. ;)

I believe he is called a 'Beast Changer'
besides, after Megatron left him, he couldn't even talk
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Mmm... he sorta kinda counts as a TF, even though he's all organic. ;)

I believe he is called a 'Beast Changer'
besides, after Megatron left him, he couldn't even talk
Well, they just called his toy that since they couldn't use "Noble/Savage".

Though, there do exist four other Transformers like him: The Beast Wars Mutants. They're four bots who each have two Beast Modes but no Robot Modes. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:31 pm

i agree with wingsaber noble was just an anthro wolf creature who just happend to inheret megatrons spark for a breif time

but back on topic mine would be

noble
srgt epps
kicker
coby
meltdown
agent fowler
the vok
alpha q
carlos
alexis
lori
rad
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 pm

ironrod prime wrote:srgt epps
coby
agent fowler
alpha q
lori

forgot these ones, but these ones too!
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Sari, her dad, and Fanzone from animated as well as the guy that made the headmaster unit and the one that tried to take over the company from Sari's dad.
I really like the lines from the headmaster guy where he keeps saying noob haha.
Chip chase from G1.
Nightbird from G1.
The guy that was like cobra commander that turned the TFs into humans in G1.
Human alliance figure Master Disaster!!!
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Hrm... most of these all seem to be humans. Not much love for any aliens or other lifeforms, it seems. :|

cyberwuss wrote:The guy that was like cobra commander that turned the TFs into humans in G1.
Old Snake = Cobra Commander. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:30 pm

id put some alien races up but i cant really remember any good ones from the fiction ive seen other than alpha q and noble
ironrod prime

Next

Return to Transformers - General Discussion