Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

What if...

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

What if...

Postby Obsidian » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:39 am

My friend Deceptichop sent his totally sweet Botcon art contest entry over my way. I told him I'd love to find a place for it on the site, especially because it features none other than UNICRON! In the process of developing our all new full featured Unicron.com forum, it struck me that showing off this fine art would be the perfect first post to get us started.

One in a series of Deceptichop's Transformers themed illustrations entitled "What If #5", this image and its title has stuck with me while we Lukis Bros considered "what if Unicron.com had it's own forum."
We're excited about the possibilities; while we hope it doesn't end the world as we know it (as this pictures suggests) we hope that this will be another step in the evolution of Unicron.com as an unofficial fan site for history, content, news, community and more as we strive to enrich the fan experience and get even more people excited the way we are about the past, present, and future of this iconic brand.
Catch you here on the forums.
-Obsidian
Unicron.com

To see more of Deceptichop's art head over to FortressMazimus.com and give him a shout.
-Obsidian
(Unicron.com)
Obsidian
Site Admin

Re: What if...

Postby Lord Megatron » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:25 am

Wow! Congrats to Deceptichop! I wish I could construct art such as that. I could just imagine that image lingering around the Alterations page's background. That would be sweet!
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby Blasten Blaster » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 am

i just looked at his other ones and i must say his animatioon is much better than the ones ppl and companies like hasbro put out. I epecially love What If Part 1 and What If Part 4.
More great souds comin' your way!
Blasten Blaster

Postby ShyGod » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:02 am

His stuff is quite nice, I enjoy the vast differences in style depending on the subect matter and the medium he uses. from "IDW/Modern comic" to "Ye old 80s" to something altogether different, each piece seems to provide for a nice analyzation of his technique. My largest gripe is the dissappointingly low-res quality of some of the preview pics of the pieces that pop up. Several of these would make fantatic desktop wallpapers if they were at a decent resolution.
"Et In Arcadia Ego Sum"
ShyGod

Postby perceptor » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:37 am

Love that picture! I predict that's a small taste of what's to come in Transformers 3...

TF2, ROTF here we come!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:59 pm

I rather like "Bruticus Brigade"
cyberwuss

Postby rescue munky » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 am

incredible piece! :mrgreen:
rescue munky

Return to Transformers - General Discussion