Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Post-BW Transmutate

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Post-BW Transmutate

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 am

Seibertron.com member 'Asepticon' has posted an amazing custom figure, Post BW Transmutate
Well, Primus has brought him back to fight The Fallen. He is now Transion: Arch Angel of Primus. His odd arm is now known as The Right Hand of Primus. His powers seem immeasurable and many unknown as few throughout reality have even seen him.

Alt mode:
For additional images, go here
Wing Saber

Re: Post-BW Transmutate

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 am

I swear I have not seen this, and yet it looks so familiar. :|

Though, very nice.

And I want that 10th Anniversary "Trans-Mutate" toy of Transmutate.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:30 pm

i remember seeing a unicron custom awhile back where the guy used this exact same mold

the mold in question is from an old toyline that never really went anywhere i think it was owned be lego
ironrod prime

Postby mightwork » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 pm

It was made from a Neo-Shifter, a series in the megablocks line (I gotta know these things, I work in a toy store).
I remember seeing this custom on Seibertron and I still think it's pretty awsome
mightwork

Postby perceptor » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Years ago, when I made my own custom Transmutate (right before the birth of Unicron.com in '97,) I came in contact w/ the author of that episode, "Transmutate." She told me that Transmutate is/was a "female" -bot. The story actually makes a little more sense w/ that piece of info...
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Saberfrost » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Those wings, I have the thing they came from, my uncle just randmly gave me it.......
Anyone wanna tell me what it is please?
Yeah I joined! WOOHOO!
Saberfrost

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Saberfrost wrote:Those wings, I have the thing they came from, my uncle just randmly gave me it.......
Can you post pics of said object? The wings shown in the above images (if they're not part of the Neo-Shifter toyline) don't look familiar to me by themselves.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 pm

actualy the wings kinda remind me of something too but i cant put my finger on it
ironrod prime

Postby Saberfrost » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Saberfrost wrote:Those wings, I have the thing they came from, my uncle just randmly gave me it.......
Can you post pics of said object? The wings shown in the above images (if they're not part of the Neo-Shifter toyline) don't look familiar to me by themselves.

I'll try and find it, but it's not a transformer, it's a goldish color, and oddly resembles a cyborg chicken kind of thing.....
It has a gun over its head, a gun on its lower torso, and well thats all i can think of.
Yeah I joined! WOOHOO!
Saberfrost

Return to Transformers - General Discussion