Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Wing Saber's 'What If's #1: To the Jungle Planet

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Wing Saber's 'What If's #1: To the Jungle Planet

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Often when watching Transformers, I'll look back at something, and think, "What if this had happened instead of that?", because yhat's just how my mind works
often times I'll post it here, SO I'm going to start a thread of discussions based on these, and this is the first one
Remember on the Cybertron episode 'Search' when Overhaul and Landmine were going to Jungle Planet, but before Landmine made it through, Thundercracker blasted the warp gate shut?
Well, here's my 'What if'':
What if Landmine had made it through? Would he have gotten upgraded too? Would Overhaul have been upgraded at all? Would Scourge have sided with the Autobots instead? Would Snarl have sided with the Autobots at all? Would Backstop have had to save Overhaul, causing their meeting? speculate away!
Wing Saber

Re: Wing Saber's 'What If's #1: To the Jungle Planet

Postby TriPredRavage » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Obviously, Landmine would have been scanned the Wooly Mammoth in Scourge's throne room instead of the Lion (in a sign of homage to Big Convoy instead of Leo Prime). Thus he would have become MAMMOTHBREAKER, who would have merged with Optimus Prime to form a giant butt kicking leg. Seeing as Landmine and Overhaul were both played by Paul Dobson, Mammothbreaker would have still been played by Blu Mankuma, but his voice would have sounded more like Tigatron.
TriPredRavage

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:57 pm

i think if landmine had made it through then not much would have changed

snarl would have still sided with the autobots

backstop would still have beem ntroduced at some point

and scourge would still join the decepticons

if anything the only differance would be landmine might have gotten upgraded and instead of prime and leobreaker combining it would be leobreaker and whatever landmines new name would be combining
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

ironrod prime wrote: instead of prime and leobreaker combining it would be leobreaker and whatever landmines new name would be combining

That's an interesting concept!
One reason I thought it might have changed, is Overhaul might not have challenged Scourge so many times because Landmine would stop him
Wing Saber

Return to Transformers - General Discussion