Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers music video

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: Transformers music video

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm

There's WAY more evidence supporting that they're the same guy than there is going against it
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:03 pm

ive just never considerd them the same guy he never referances his former self so why cant they be
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ive just never considerd them the same guy he never referances his former self so why cant they be
Starscream: "Megatron, is that you?"
Galvatron: "Here's a hint!"

Galvatron: "First Prime, then Ultra Magnus, and now you! It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now."

Beyond that, he's never needed to further acknowledge himself as formerly being Megatron since it was common knowledge to his allies and enemies. Astrotrain explicited stated it. Optimus knew Galvatron "too well," despite having barely even been around the guy, and (minus Galvatron's Van Dyke and new helmet) the two have the same face.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 pm

ok ok i'll concead just explain one thing

if they are the same guy why use differint voices
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:45 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ok ok i'll concead just explain one thing

If Beast Wars/Machines Megatron and Optimus and UT Megatron and Optimus are different characters why use the same voice?
Wing Saber

Postby Unicron fan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:ok ok i'll concead just explain one thing

If Beast Wars/Machines Megatron and Optimus and UT Megatron and Optimus are different characters why use the same voice?

Ironrod may also be thinking about that G1 Galvatron had a different voice than G1 Megatron. But that was only in the movie. After it, G1 Galvatron had his G1 Megatron voice again.
Unicron fan

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:45 pm

g1 megatron had a raspy low pitch voice g1 galvatrons voice wasnt raspy and was more high pitched
ironrod prime

Postby Unicron fan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:51 pm

ironrod prime wrote:g1 megatron had a raspy low pitch voice g1 galvatrons voice wasnt raspy and was more high pitched

In the movie G1 Galvatron was voiced by Leonard Nimoy while G1 Megatron was voiced by Frank Welker. After the movie, G1 Galvatron was also voiced by Frank Welker, thus the same voice. ;)
Unicron fan

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:39 am

His new body came with a new voice. When the plasma rendered him insane, his voice changed again to emphasize his newly-deranged state.

It's like when Cybertron Overhaul got upgraded into Leobreaker. His very smooth-sounding voice then became gruff and aggressive to emphasize his new beast like state.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 pm

ok you'll get no more pipe bombs from me

(untill the next time :lol: )
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion