Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers music video

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: Transformers music video

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Ok, who would you say are the most outstanding Decepticon soldiers from each series (There can be more than one from each series) and what's a scene showing them off!
I'm making a music video for the Decepticon armies by Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin
Also, I'm making a music video of the rebirths of Megatron
These include:
G1 Movie Meg-Galv
BW regular-transmetal
BW Trans-TransII
BM Did he really have any?
RID Meg-Galv
Armada Meg-Galv
Energon Being resurrected
Energon Meg-Galv
Cybertron Meg-Galv
Animated New Body
Prime Brought back online

What song should I use?
Any I missed?
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Transformers music video

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 pm

best decepticon soldiers

g1- cyclonus
beast wars- ravege
armada- starscream
energon- starscream
cybertron- megatron/galvetron
animated- shockwave
lam- frenzy
rotf- the fallen
dotm- soundwave
prime- arachnid

and may i point out that megatron has never actualy been reborn hes gained new bodies, been reformated, placed in a coma, and died but hes never been reborn

well unless you include this guy
Image
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Reverse_Convoy
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Transformers music video

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:40 pm

ironrod prime wrote:armada- starscream

He betrayed the Decepticons on multiple occasions :|
ironrod prime wrote:lam- frenzy
rotf- the fallen
dotm- soundwave
prime- arachnid

Can't do the movies, otherwise My channel and ALL my videos will be removed. No thank you.
ironrod prime wrote:prime- arachnid

Same as Armada Starscream
ironrod prime wrote:g1- cyclonus
beast wars- ravege
energon- starscream
cybertron- megatron/galvetron
animated- shockwave

Any particular scenes you have in mind?
ironrod prime wrote:and may i point out that megatron has never actualy been reborn hes gained new bodies, been reformated, placed in a coma, and died but hes never been reborn

Ok, let me reword that, Megatron Resurrected. Happy now?
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Transformers music video

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:21 pm

starscream was always loyal to megatron remember

arachnid was always a decepticon she just went off on her own for awhile

g1-cyclonus-finding galvatron on planet char
beastwars-ravege-transforming into tape mode and talking to the imprisoned megatron
energon-starscream-taking out alpha q's spy and attacking optimus
cybertron-megatron/galvatron-taking out hotshot, red alert, and scattershot and galvatron and primes final battle
animated-shockwave-revealing his true identity to bumblebee and bowing to megatron and revealing his true colors

thats still on the line of reborn and even then you cant include g1 megatron and galvatron because they were two differint people (unlike rid,armada,energon,and cybertron g1 galvatron has no recolection of who he used to be)
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Transformers music video

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Huh, I didn't know that about G1 Megatron/Galvatron. Cool little bit of info., thanks!
Image
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
User avatar
CYLON (13)
 
Posts: 1633
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: Deep Space

Re: Transformers music video

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:27 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Huh, I didn't know that about G1 Megatron/Galvatron. Cool little bit of info., thanks!


anytime 8-)
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Transformers music video

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Wing Saber wrote:He betrayed the Decepticons on multiple occasions :|
He was still a Decepticon

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:prime- arachnid

Same as Armada Starscream
She was still a Decepticon.

ironrod prime wrote:thats still on the line of reborn and even then you cant include g1 megatron and galvatron because they were two differint people (unlike rid,armada,energon,and cybertron g1 galvatron has no recolection of who he used to be)
Say what? G1 Megatron and G1 Galvatron were the same person in the cartoon. Galvatron had all his memories of being Megatron, Astrotrain called them "the same guy", and Optimus Prime (having been brought back to life recently and having spent very little time with Galvatron) said that he knew Galvatron "too well". They're the same guy. Galvy's sanity just got decayed by the plasma.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8583
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Transformers music video

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:55 pm

ironrod prime wrote:g1 megatron and galvatron because they were two differint people

Did you not see the G1 Movie? He is very weell the same person
ironrod prime wrote:g1 galvatron has no recolection of who he used to be)

Then explain all his remarks against that? How he knew what the Decepticons were? How he knew they were supposed to be loyal to him? The remarks he made about Optimus Prime being back?
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Transformers music video

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 pm

he knew what the decepticons were because unicron uploaded it into his cortex

they were loyal to him because he "killed" starscream

and the fact that he knew prime can be given in two ways

1 he found out through unicron the decepticons or one of the autobots(most likely rodimus)
or 2 its just another continuety error that g1 was famous for
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Transformers music video

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:35 pm

ironrod prime wrote:he knew what the decepticons were because unicron uploaded it into his cortex
There is nothing in the move that even hints at that.

ironrod prime wrote:and the fact that he knew prime can be given in two ways

1 he found out through unicron the decepticons or one of the autobots(most likely rodimus)
or 2 its just another continuety error that g1 was famous for
Or, you know, he is Megatron, as everyone says that he is. He acts no different from Megatron upon being reformatted. The fact that he's voiced by Leonard Nimoy means nothing. The only time in which G1 Galvatron is not Megatron is in the IDW G1 comics. Everywhere else, G1 Galvatron = upgraded insane G1 Megatron.

Where would you even get the idea that the two weren't the same in the cartoon? As I said, Blitzwing even says, "Well, the were the same guy."
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8583
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest