Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee first glimpse!

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee first glimpse!

Postby Obsidian » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Thanks to Monocle from the Allspark forums we get our very first glimpse of Transformers: Prime Bumblebee! What do you think of his new look?
Attachments
Hub2.jpg
-Obsidian
(Unicron.com)
Obsidian
Site Admin

Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee first glimpse!

Postby Obsidian » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Combine the Movie / protoform Bumblebee look with the smooth sleekness of Beast Machines, add the bubbly eyes of Animated, and this is what you get. It's quite a bit different than the very G1 look of War for Cybertron, but still, I like it!
-Obsidian
(Unicron.com)
Obsidian
Site Admin

Postby Blasten Blaster » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:09 pm

I hate you that was supossed to be mine. i found that on my phone earlier today at TFormers.com. ugh!

oh well i like this Bumblebee. cant wait to see prime and the others
More great souds comin' your way!
Blasten Blaster

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 am

I'll say what I've said elsewhere. He looks... far too identical to the Movie version of BB to be a new character.

First we hear the show *may* be connected to WFC game, but this looks more like a movie connection.

I'm hoping that this is just an early look and that the final product will look unique enough to not be a mere movie knockoff like this one is. :geek:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Lord Megatron » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Hmmm...this looks strikingly similar to the movie-verse BB design.

I'm not sure if I like the looks of this, considering the fact that it appears to be somewhat related to the movie line BUT Animated had some Bay-verse references in it as well and I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed that series. I guess I'll just do what I normally do when waiting for a new show, try to completely forget about it so that way if it does suck then I haven't got my hopes up for nothing. If it succeeds, however, then I'll be more than happy to embrace this new continuity with open arms.
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby megatron » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 am

BB looks very young in this pic . Could it be that hes in his proto form?
I always hoped that hasbro would take the movie version bots and put them on cartoon network.
megatron

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:58 pm

megatron wrote:BB looks very young in this pic . Could it be that hes in his proto form?
Nope. Here's what Protoform Bumblebee looks like:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby perceptor » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Let's see, we've got Kurtzman and Orci as executive story editors and that's the look of Bumblebee??? Sure seems to me like they're doing, Movie-verse expanded to me! I don't object to this idea, though I'd prefer and expansion of "mainstream" Transformers (G1, Beast Wars/Machines, Unicron Trilogy and TF:Animated >which of course to me is all easily connected...) What if this show made an attempt to connect movie-verse w/ the rest??
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:42 pm

perceptor wrote:Let's see, we've got Kurtzman and Orci as executive story editors and that's the look of Bumblebee??? Sure seems to me like they're doing, Movie-verse expanded to me! I don't object to this idea, though I'd prefer and expansion of "mainstream" Transformers (G1, Beast Wars/Machines, Unicron Trilogy and TF:Animated >which of course to me is all easily connected...) What if this show made an attempt to connect movie-verse w/ the rest??
'Twould be pointless, since they're offically all separated. Hasbro supports the multiverse and universal stream ideas (G1/Beast Era = Primax, Unicron Trilogy = Aurex, Movies = Tyran, Animated = Malgus, and our real world = Quadwal). No matter what fanon we may believe, we cannot fight (and win) against canon facts. There are some canon things I dislike and don't agree with as well, but my (and everyone's) fanon is always trumpted by canon.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:30 pm

My guess is that this show is going to take place before the first movie.
Wing Saber

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion