Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Forum Contest - Leader Class Prize!!!

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Forum Contest - Leader Class Prize!!!

Postby Obsidian » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 am

The Unicron.com Forums continue to grow! Now, simply by putting it to good use, you can win a Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class Megatron! So if you've been thinking about joining the fun, now's the time! To claim the prize, you must:

1.) Register as (and be) a new member & upload your avatar/profile
2.) Post "the best" new topic in the next ~2 weeks.

Of course being "the best" topic is a bit subjective, and thus will be judged by our panel of 3 expert (Lukis brother) judges! :) To us, being "best" means most interesting topic and/or results in the (qualitative) greatest number of member responses... It could involve being the first to find/post some amazing Transformers news or just be a great thought-provoking topic. A winning submission/member will be announced SOON >>in about 2 weeks, Monday, April 12. So act now to take the lead!

A special thank you to Hasbro and Hunter Public Relations for providing us the Leader Class ROTF Megatron for the contest prize!
-Obsidian
(Unicron.com)
Obsidian
Site Admin

Re: Forum Contest - Leader Class Prize!!!

Postby perceptor » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 am

DANGIT!!!! Why can't I win??? My kid really wants one of those!!!
:)
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:05 am

perceptor wrote:DANGIT!!!! Why can't I win??? My kid really wants one of those!!!
:)
You're a judge. It wouldn't be fair. :P

Course, I can't enter either, but I've already got that Megs (and frankly it ain't all that great a figure :| ).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 pm

I actually like my leader megs but wish the prize was a shadow command version as I already have one of vanilla leader megs and am running out of space in my storage area and need to organize it soon as I have like 500 in box figures in a 10 by 10 room with lots of other stuff like furniture and books and such. I might try to think up a good topic anyway I liked the figure just want the repaint, also its a 50 dollar value almost if you count taxes and everything. The main reason I will try though isn't for the figure but because I love this old school site that I've been visiting since nearly its beginning. I haven't commented much until recently but I know I've been checking this site around a decade if not longer. You guys are awesome pioneers of transformer fansites and the most long lasting transformers community experience I've had and I wish you the best in forum popularity because I genuinely believe we have contributed some stuff to Hasbro here in keeping the brand alive.

Good luck to anyone in the contest who doesn't already have this toy.
cyberwuss

Postby DocWho » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:59 pm

I don't have the toy, and I need someone for my Buster Prime to spar with, so I guess I'll enter.

Unless I'm ineligible of course, in which case Image

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 pm

DocWho wrote:I don't have the toy, and I need someone for my Buster Prime to spar with, so I guess I'll enter.

Unless I'm ineligible of course, in which case *image*
Isn't this for newcomers only?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby DocWho » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
DocWho wrote:I don't have the toy, and I need someone for my Buster Prime to spar with, so I guess I'll enter.

Really?

:(

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:31 pm

DocWho wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Really?

:(
That's what I figured from it. I mean, the rules ask one to register and become a new member. Why would those who have already done so have to "rinse and repeat"?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby perceptor » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Yeah, don't "rinse and repeat" that's the whole idea. Let's bring in some new blood!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Mechabreaker » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:09 pm

I guess I'll attempt to win this. My current Leader Megs does have some poor QC, after all.
Mechabreaker

Next

Return to Transformers - General Discussion