Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

BotCon 2012 Unicron.com meet-up

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: BotCon 2012 Unicron.com meet-up

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Blademan91 wrote:Considering I paid for it with one paycheck and my tips from each night, that wont be a problem.
Hope to see you there.

Counting you, that makes six Unicron.com members. You, me, Ironrod Prime, and the three Lukis bros. 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

slight change in plans im still going but i think im just gonna go with ga this time to me the only packages that matter are primus and iacon and sinse i cant affored either ill just pay at the door

besides i still get to do alot of stuff but dont expect me untill the weekend
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm

ironrod prime wrote:slight change in plans im still going but i think im just gonna go with ga this time to me the only packages that matter are primus and iacon and sinse i cant affored either ill just pay at the door

besides i still get to do alot of stuff but dont expect me untill the weekend
Iacon package is for those not attending. Protoform package gets you in for all the days and some perks. GA only gets you the last two days with no perks.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 pm

ga gets me what i want

.show room
.club store
.pannels

thats all i really want
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:32 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ga gets me what i want

.show room
.club store
.pannels

thats all i really want
Not on Friday. There's all that going on on Friday too.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Unicron fan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 am

Unfortunately I live too far away (Norway in Europe). But maybe some day I will get enough money saved up to take the trip over the ocean to get there. No chance this year, though.
Unicron fan

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 am

Sabrblade wrote:

.show room
.club store
.pannels

thats all i really want

meh so i'll miss one day no big
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:15 pm

ironrod prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

.show room
.club store
.pannels

thats all i really want

meh so i'll miss one day no big
But didn't you already get the Protoform package?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:11 pm

no i changed my mind at the last second
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Now that we've established who is and isn't going, seeing as how BotCon is now two weeks away, we need to start coordinating a plan to actually meet up with each other. Like, a meeting place, or how we''ll identify each other, and such.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion