Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

gratest desepticon

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

gratest desepticon

Postby lioconvoy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:11 pm

this poast is much the same as another previous but with one mager difference...

what would you all say the gratest desepticon or predacon leader is?

personally, i believe bw megatron to be the gratest predacon leader as he is mersiless, clever and is cunning.
his only let down is his disrespect for his predacons.
comming a close second is bwii galvatron as he is pritty much the same as bw megs exept that he respects his troops.
magmatron is a grate but he just doesn't quite reach grate hights with mne lol.

as for desepticons i would have to say the original megatron although he did tend to cower away from combat at the slightest sign of things not going his way.
from a strictly combat point of view i would say deathsaurus is a grate.

what are your views?
lioconvoy

Re: gratest desepticon

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Best Megatron: Beast Era Megatron

Best Decepticon Leader: Animated Megatron

Best Predacon Leader: Beast Era Megatron

Best non-Megatron Decepticon Leader: Overlord.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby DocWho » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Animated Megatron, simply because he's really darn smart.

BW Megatron did things, but he was also kinda an idiot.

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 am

Greatest megatron: Cybertron Galvatron
Greatest non megatron decepticon leader: Armada Optimus Prime
greatest overall decepticon leader: Armada Optimus Prime
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am

Wing Saber wrote:Greatest megatron: Cybertron Galvatron
Since when was Armada OP evil?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:42 pm

he was never evil, but when Galvatron is falling into Unicron at the end of Armada he says: "farewell optimus prime! you win! now go look after your men! they need you!" thus indicating he's giving optimus control of his army as well/
Wing Saber

Postby DocWho » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Greatest megatron: Cybertron Galvatron

Maybe that's why he doesn't like Animated OP. :lol:

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Wing Saber wrote:

he was never evil, but when Galvatron is falling into Unicron at the end of Armada he says: "farewell optimus prime! you win! now go look after your men! they need you!" thus indicating he's giving optimus control of his army as well/
That's not in the same context as what Lioconvoy was asking. He means "who is the greatest Decepticon/Predacon Leader who is also a Decepticon/Predacon."

Optimus Prime is not a Decepticon/Predacon.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm

wouldn't optimus make a grate desepticon leader lol freedom fis the rite of all sentiant beings however we make piece thrue tyrany lol.
as for cybertron galvatron i agree that he had power but he was nutty as a fruet loop lol.

how was bw mega a bit of an idiot? he near enough assassinated optimus prime, captured an enortal unstopable killer, took control of cybertron, removed sparks from a planet lode of cybertronians and had the balls to stand up to tripredacus when his contemperaries (magmatron and galvatron) were content to wait.

as for animated megs all hale the cunning head that was such an unstopable thret. he needs respect.
lioconvoy

Return to Transformers - General Discussion