Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

dinobot

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: dinobot

Postby lioconvoy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 am

i've hird quite a few complaints about the universe dinobot. is it just people complaining fore something to do or have any of you guys found an issue with gps on him?
i ask because i have found no issue with him
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:06 pm

What sort of complaints have you heard? The only complaints I've heard are about his color scheme and the fact that rotary blade doesn't "rotate". ;)

I myself went and got the Henkei! Henkei! one instead, due to its beautifully show-accurate colors. :mrgreen:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:58 pm

well besides the colours of the hasbro version i've hird a few people complaining that the side pannels suffer from gps.
i've got the japanese version as well so no wurrys for me lol.

i've seen quite a few dinobots though so it seems strange to me that people would complain. after all he isn't even gold
lioconvoy

Postby lioconvoy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 pm

so what is dinobots official pre beast wars name?
dinamo isn't it?

also as a slight diverganse from topic. what are the pre beast wars names of the bw cast.

i know that tigatron is unit2 but i'm a little lacking when it comes to non telivised or wikified fiction
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:05 am

lioconvoy wrote:so what is dinobots official pre beast wars name?
dinamo isn't it?

also as a slight diverganse from topic. what are the pre beast wars names of the bw cast.

i know that tigatron is unit2 but i'm a little lacking when it comes to non telivised or wikified fiction
The only known pre-BW names are Unit 2 (Tigatron), Optimus Primal, Megatron, and Protoform X. Well, there's also that story about Airazor that called her pre-BW form "Wing Saber", but I don't ewant to get into that as I've heard that that story was just terrible.

Other than those, no other pre-BW name has been given to any of the BW cast (though, it might be that Depth Charge's pre-BW name wasn't changed when he came to Earth and kept his name as "Depth Charge").

But getting back on topic, it would appear that Dinobot is pretty popular as he came in first place in TFWiki.net's vote for the TF Hall of Fame.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:01 am

i think he will get the number 5 slot for sure. it would not shock me in the slightest.

also if he gets the slot perhaps the transmetal consept body for dinobot will be revised and produced.
i think it's about time we got a new dinobot toy that follows the trend such as primals beast/tm/optimal/bm
i would to see a bm form for dinobot.
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 am

lioconvoy wrote:i think he will get the number 5 slot for sure. it would not shock me in the slightest.
I dunno. Soundwave came in first on Seibertron.com's vote (Dinobot came in fourth place in that one). It seems that the likes of Soundwave, Grimlock, Shockwave, Jazz, Devastator, and others are more popular than BW Dinobot.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:19 am

we cant allow that.

dinobot is vastly in need of recognition for saving our lives in prehistory lol

he is without a dout the gratest hero of cybertron and he needs the spot in the hall of fame.

to anyone reading this thred voat for dinobot
lioconvoy

Previous

Return to Transformers - General Discussion