Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

original thirteen

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: original thirteen

Postby lioconvoy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 pm

*update*

time to update this i think.

we have confermed a couple of things.

first sentinal prime was a prime that was the prime leading up to optimus in the movie verse which means the liniage did continue.

second of all the list of primes in the 13

prima
the lege
nexus
vector
megatronus
alpha trion
and finally ...
solarus prime

interesting i have to say

we know 7 and it is a posibility that logos is a prime but this is not confermed as hasbro are being vage
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Yep. We got Solus Prime (I do wonder why he wasn't called "Solaris Prime") as the newest reveal.

And with him, Vector, and Nexus Prime appearing in Exiles, I hope that the book keeps the histories of Vector in Cybertron/Galaxy Force and Nexus in Timelines left untouched so there won't be any complications with them.

Though, even if Sentinel didn't precede Optimus in movies, we still know that the Dynasty continued nonetheless, simply because of Optimus Prime's existence.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Blademan91 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Ive always thought that the reason SG A3 is evil was because he spent to much time in that universe and it messed with him mentally.

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Alpha Trion was another surprise, since he's not a Prime ("Alpha Trion Prime" lolwut?) and has a bit of a conflict with him being a member. Each of the 13 are Multiversal Singularities who are the same in all realities. This would mean that the Alpha Trions of the various fiction (G1 cartoon, G1 comics, Cybertron comics, etc.) would be the same guy. No problem there, since they're all very similar to each other. HOWEVER, Animated Alpha Trion is different from the others in that he is not a historian and hasn't a connection to Vector Sigma. To make things even MORE confusing, there exists a Shattered Glass Alpha Trion. A Shattered Glass Alpha Trion!!! How can this guy exist if Alpha Trion is a Multiversal Singularity?!!! He is evil, homicidal, insane, and much more that the good Alpha Trions AREN'T!!! This behavior is not because he exists in the Shatteredverse. He acted like this in Axiom Nexus, and the good G1 Cliffjumper maintained his normal personality when he crossed into the Shatteredverse. It isn't a matter of which world one is in, it's that this Alpha Tion is just flat out naturally evil. This is a direct violation of how Multversal Singularities act. There cannot be good and evil versions of the same being. It is one being who is either all good or all evil regardless of what world he's in. Alpha Trion being one of the 13, without any given explanation of the above contradictions, just gives off unending headaches. :cry:

it could be that the alpha trion from the shatterd glass universe is just a differint character who's counter part resides in another universe that hasnt been discoverd yet
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:21 am

For now, I'm just going with SG Alpha Trion as being an imposter or A3 in name only (like he just took the name for his own or something).

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Blademan91 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Sabrblade wrote:For now, I'm just going with SG Alpha Trion as being an imposter or A3 in name only (like he just took the name for his own or something).

It could also be that SG A3 is in fact Alpha Trion, just that he'd be his anti-matter version. That would make Shattered Glass the opposite of the Transformers multiverse. (And yes im making this comment just as im starting to read Crisis.)

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Blademan91 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:For now, I'm just going with SG Alpha Trion as being an imposter or A3 in name only (like he just took the name for his own or something).

It could also be that SG A3 is in fact Alpha Trion, just that he'd be his anti-matter version. That would make Shattered Glass the opposite of the Transformers multiverse. (And yes im making this comment just as im starting to read Crisis.)
Well, the thing about is that Negative Polarity Universe of Shattered Glass is still a part of he normal TF multiverse. Alpha Trion being evil just because he was there for a while doesn't work considering how G1 Cliffjumper is spending a while there and he's not turning evil. Plus, SG Alpha Trion spent a whole LOT of time in Axiom Nexus, yet retained his naturally evil persona.

It's just a negative polarity universe. Characters who are evil there are naturally evil and same goes for its good guys being naturally good. It's no different from any positive polarity universe aside from being oppositely charged. Why, even their sparks are backwards. The sparks of a positive polarity universe are proton charge, whereas negative polarity universes have electron-changed embers (instead of sparks, the SG guys all have "embers").

Shattered slass Alpha Trion was conceived as a character before Hasbro decided to make Alpha Trion a 13er. The statis of all 13ers being Multiversal Singularities is what brings up conflict with the existence of a SG Alpha Trion. This is why there is no SG Unicron, SG Primus, SG The Fallen, etc. If any of these guys were to appear in the SG world, they'd still be who they are. Primus would be good, Unicron evil, The Fallen evil, etc.

Now, if SG Alpha Trion was really an actual "Alpha Trion" and just an impersonator or a lookalike, then there would be some room for reconciliation to this. Like, if the guy was made in Alpha Trion's image in a way similar to how Optimus Primal bears a slight resemblance to his namesake Optimus Prime, then it would be simpler to fix this problem.

But, sadly, nothing of this has been established, so for now, we're stuck with a headache. :roll:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm

maybe Shattered Glass Alpha Trion is actualy The Fallen useing the guise of a Alpha Trion for his own reasons and to cast doubt about Alpha Trion being on of the 13
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:57 am

Agent X wrote:maybe Shattered Glass Alpha Trion is actualy The Fallen useing the guise of a Alpha Trion for his own reasons and to cast doubt about Alpha Trion being on of the 13
I dunno. Before the whole retcon of A3 being a 13er, SG Alpha Trion seemed like he was the genuine Alpha Trion of the Shattered Glass world, as he had some very Alpha Trion-like qualities, such as his being able to control the Shattered Glass version of Vector Sigma, Omega Terminus.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Agent X wrote:maybe Shattered Glass Alpha Trion is actualy The Fallen useing the guise of a Alpha Trion for his own reasons and to cast doubt about Alpha Trion being on of the 13
I dunno. Before the whole retcon of A3 being a 13er, SG Alpha Trion seemed like he was the genuine Alpha Trion of the Shattered Glass world, as he had some very Alpha Trion-like qualities, such as his being able to control the Shattered Glass version of Vector Sigma, Omega Terminus.

we could also look at SG Alpha Trion as a future version of Alpha Trion where he has become corruptted as The Fallen or carrying out some unknown order from Primus.
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion