Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Vote for (Dinobot!) Your Favorite to be Inducted Into T

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Vote for (Dinobot!) Your Favorite to be Inducted Into T

Postby perceptor » Mon May 10, 2010 1:14 pm

TRANSFORMERS fans around the world may visit Transformers.com starting today and cast their online vote to select a fifth robot to join the inaugural class.

The ballot of finalists was created with input from several TRANSFORMERS collector fan media sites, which conducted their own online polling to ensure the ballot represented the robots that most resonate with fans. The ballot features SOUNDWAVE, GRIMLOCK, DINOBOT, SHOCKWAVE and JAZZ. Fans may cast votes daily from now until May 28. The winning robot will be revealed at the Hall of Fame induction ceremony at BotCon on June 26, 2010.
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: Vote for (Dinobot!) Your Favorite to be Inducted Into T

Postby TriPredRavage » Mon May 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Just cast my vote!
TriPredRavage

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 10, 2010 1:58 pm

TriPredRavage wrote:Just cast my vote!
Ditto. Dinobot is not only the best, but the right choice. I've stated my reasons for saying so here.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Mon May 17, 2010 11:23 am

Just a quick reminder: you can vote once A DAY, not only once! So keep voting, every body!!
TriPredRavage

Postby DocWho » Tue May 18, 2010 11:55 am

It's actually once a day per browser. ;)

Get to downloading Safari/Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer! :P

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Postby TriPredRavage » Tue May 18, 2010 1:14 pm

DocWho wrote:It's actually once a day per browser. ;)

Get to downloading Safari/Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer! :P

Woo! You're an animal! :lol:
TriPredRavage

Postby DocWho » Tue May 18, 2010 3:18 pm

The things I do to PO Geewunners. :P

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 18, 2010 3:49 pm

If Dinobot wins, this will show thst G1 isn't as dominant over other series and as superior to other series as it seems to be. Nostalgia can't win this alone. If the differences between Beast Wars and G1 could be described in one word, that word would be "quality"; and Beast Wars definitely wins over G1 in that department.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Tue May 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Sabrblade wrote:If Dinobot wins, this will show thst G1 isn't as dominant over other series and as superior to other series as it seems to be. Nostalgia can't win this alone. If the differences between Beast Wars and G1 could be described in one word, that word would be "quality"; and Beast Wars definitely wins over G1 in that department.

Here here!!
TriPredRavage

Postby Wing Saber » Tue May 18, 2010 5:59 pm

i'm voting for Soundwave
Wing Saber

Next

Return to Transformers - General Discussion