Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

What are the names of all the Primes?

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: What are the names of all the Primes?

Postby OptimusPhillip » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Micron Trilogy:
* Convoy
** Jet Convoy
** Magna Convoy
** Magna Jet Convoy
** Convoy Final Battle Coloration
** Grand Convoy
** Wing Convoy
** Omega Convoy
**/* Galaxy Convoy (debatable if he's the same guy as the above or not)
** Liger Convoy
** Sonic Convoy
* Prime (Armada Sparkplug's Japanese name)
* Rodimus Convoy
* Vector Prime
* Nitro Convoy
* Flame Convoy
* Live Convoy
* Megalo Convoy

In Japan, the Galaxy Force anime was not set in the same universe as the previous two TF animes (Micron Legend and Superlink), unlike in the US dub, which was
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:34 pm

OptimusPhillip wrote:In Japan, the Galaxy Force anime was not set in the same universe as the previous two TF animes (Micron Legend and Superlink), unlike in the US dub, which was
Takara retconned it back to being another sequel like the English version, thus making Galaxy Convoy be the same guy as Convoy/Grand Convoy (among other characters being the same people), and Unicron being the identity of the nameless evil god from Galaxy Force. ;)

Not to mention all the appearances of Armada/Energon stuff in Cybertron, even in the Galaxy Force version (such as wreckage from Unicron's corpse showing up).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Not to mention megatron whearing unicrons armor
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:22 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Not to mention megatron whearing unicrons armor
To be fair, that was a Hasbro invention that was inserted into the English version of the cartoon, where such mentionings weren't present in the Japanese version.

Thankfully, that worked out in the long run thanks to Megatron looking pretty glaringly like Unicron (and possessing unexplained magic powers that seemed godlike enough to apply to Unicron). ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:19 pm

And now, thanks to the Covenant, we know all of the Thirteen Primes:

* Prima
* Vector Prime
* Alpha Trion
* Solus Prime
* Micronus Prime
* Alchemist Prime
* Nexus Prime
* Onyx Prime
* Amalgamous Prime
* Quintus Prime
* Liege Maximo
* Megatronus
* HIM!!!! :x

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Maybe, just maybe...
"Him" will be Logos Prime?
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Maybe, just maybe...
"Him" will be Logos Prime?
The book is out, I own it, I wrote that after reading it, the name is all over TFWiki, we can't keep denying any longer that they actually went and turned the metaphorical Robot Jesus into a literal Robot Jesus. :x

EDIT: Ah, forget it! I'm sick of being coy about this!

1. Prima
2. Vector Prime
3. Alpha Trion
4. Solus Prime
5. Micronus Prime
6. Alchemist Prime
7. Nexus Prime
8. Onyx Prime
9. Amalgamous Prime
10. Quintus Prime
11. Liege Maximo
12 Megatronus
13. Optimus Prime

:P

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:35 am

Sabrblade wrote:13. Optimus Prime

I call bull :x

This is just lazy and uninspired. I'm guessing this makes Rodimus the 14th :roll:

If they just wanted to be lazy there are a lot better choices, such as The Last Autobot, Maccadam, Arcoplex

Now keep in mind I have yet to read the Covenant, but there had better be a really good explanation :x
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Whether we've read the book or not, we can discuss Optimus's new status more here.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Boo!
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion