Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Will anyone attempt to Rebuild Cybertron

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Will anyone attempt to Rebuild Cybertron

Postby CyberWave » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Who can build cybertron using Commander, Scout, Legends, and Legion class figures one character each? Example...If already have your opinion of the best ratchet than move to the next transformer no matter what series or movie). Since Hasbro delivered the famous Autobot Ark, will anyone attempt to build the Nemesis, or any of the cities of Cybertron? Just Wondering...
CyberWave

Re: Will anyone attempt to Rebuild Cybertron

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm afraid I don't fully understand the question. :oops:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Will anyone attempt to Rebuild Cybertron

Postby CyberWave » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 pm

I been seeing alot of customization goin on with the figures and was wondering if anyone has attempted or will attempt to build around the figures, such as they're own version of the transformers universe.
CyberWave

Return to Transformers - General Discussion