Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Stickformers: Collision

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: Stickformers: Collision

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Now, do you know how I get pictures from my iphone to laptop?
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Now, do you know how I get pictures from my iphone to laptop?
Oh, on your iphone? I was thinking that they were already on your computer.

Well, according to what my step-sister said, you plug your iphone's USB cable into a USB port on your computer, and once it connects, you should be able to access the images on your iphone from My Computer on your desktop. That's as far as I could get with her iphone on my PC, but she can access her iphone even deeper on her PC (but her PC is inaccessible this late at night).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

They were in my notebook, But i took a picture of them on my iphone
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

They were in my notebook, But i took a picture of them on my iphone
Well, try following the instructions I said above and see if that works.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm

I discovered an easier way. Post them to Facebook, then save them to my laptop. anyways, here they are. I will post them in three posts since it only allows for one attachment per post
Attachments
stickformers1.jpg
G1 Optimus, Wheeljack, and Warpath
stickformers2.jpg
G1 Megatron, Shockwave, and Brawl
stickformers3.jpg
Armada Optimus, Megatron, and Demolishor
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm

* tweaks above posts to get them all into one post*

LOL, cute. :lol:

As for who next, how many of each were you planning on starting out with?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 pm

3 autobots and 3 decepticons
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 pm

In that case ,since you've got one Armada 'Bot and two 'Cons, throw in Tidal Wave to complete the 'Cons (cuz he combines with Megs) and I'll say Jetfire and Overload (to combine with Prime) to round off the 'Bots.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 am

Sabrblade wrote:In that case ,since you've got one Armada 'Bot and two 'Cons, throw in Tidal Wave to complete the 'Cons (cuz he combines with Megs) and I'll say Jetfire and Overload (to combine with Prime) to round off the 'Bots.

Jetfire and tidal wave are good, but there are a few problems with Overload.
1. I dont know his personality, so he would be hard to use.
2. He's too bulky to stickformatize
3. A headmaster would be really hard to do
4. His vehicle mode is pretty much just a block
5. I need someone to counter Demolishor
Wing Saber

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

Well I tried Jetfire and Tidal Wave, Jetfire didn't work, and I'm going to save tidal wave for a later comic, but cyclonus worked so I'm going to use him
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion