Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

BotCon 2011 Unicron.com meet up

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

BotCon 2011 Unicron.com meet up

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 am

We talked about it last year, and now let's discuss it this year. Who all here is going to be at BotCon 2011?

I myself just now registered (*Better late than never, I know* :roll: ) and am waiting for the confirmation email. All I have left to do now is save up for airfare, food, spending money, etc. and I'll be all set to go.

Anyone else gonna be there? Wanna have a Unicron.com get-together? :smile:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: BotCon 2011 Unicron.com meet up

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:29 pm

ha i wish :-(
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Forgot to mention that I got my confirmation on registration. Now all I need is to save up for airfare and I'm good to go! :mrgreen:

Hope to see as many as my Unicron.com buddies (namely you guys) at BotCon. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Lord Megatron » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

*sigh* I wish that I could go but I just don't see any way for me to make it this year. I almost made it last year but I was off by a day(long story). I'll make it again some day. I just hope that it'll be a bit closer to Missouri next time... :|
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby Tacticon » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Bummer... I wish. :-( I look forward to everyone's story though and hopefully some pics too. :-)
Tacticon

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Airfare is paid for and now I'm all set. Hope to see whoever shows up at BotCon.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:14 am

I wish I could go one year (it's my personal goal) but it's hard here in down-under. I'm not sure if there's any yearly TF conventions in Australia
mightwork

Postby Saberfrost » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 pm

I wish my friend, but unfortunately not. I have so many trips with school that are going on my budget is split, maybe in a year or two I will come. Hopefully one year it will be in New Orleans, I can just stay at my uncle's (who lives there). If only, they never have any good conventions in Louisiana...........................
Yeah I joined! WOOHOO!
Saberfrost

Return to Transformers - General Discussion