Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Top 5 favorite anime

Non-TF related Conversations

Top 5 favorite anime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:28 pm

As evidenced by the title, name your top five favorite anime series.

You may include any of the Transformers anime series (The Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory, Beast Wars II, Beast Wars Neo, RiD, Armada, Energon, Cybertron -- Scramble City and Zone weren't series) if they fall into place in your top five favorites.

However, if all five of your choices are Transformers anime series, then list those five and then please list your top five favorite non-TF anime.

My top five:
  • Digimon
  • Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
  • InuYasha
  • Transformers: Chōjin Masterforce
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Top 5 favorite anime

Postby Lord Megatron » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 pm

I have VERY high standards when it comes to Anime. I tend not to enjoy Anime's such as Death Note, Lucky Star, or any other *Look at me! I'm so Kawaii* bunk.
Now I only have two favorite Anime's due to my selectivity.

My favorite Anime's are as followed:

1.Serial Expierements Lain

2.Gurren Lagann
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby Agent X » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 am

in no set order:
Cowboy Bebop
Desert Punk
Gundam 00
Gundam The 08th MS Team
Black Lagoon

Runers ups would include: Gundam Wing and Gurren Lagann

Now let us Now let us use out manly drill to head for the future
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm not the biggest anime fan. I loved the Dragon Ball Z series, I like Akira...not too familiar with anime. Vampire Hunter D is another one I like.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby DocWho » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:47 pm

I don't watch much anime, but I really like Keroro Gunso and One Piece.

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Postby Blasten Blaster » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 am

my top 5 non transformers anime's are
1: Mobile Suit gundam (all series)
2: Robotech/macross
3: Zoids (all series)
4: code geass
5: sailor moon (all series)

so pretty much anything with mecha in it
More great souds comin' your way!
Blasten Blaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:29 am

Blasten Blaster wrote:my top 5 non transformers anime's are

Good choices. :) Though, I hope that fifth choice is the original Japanese version instead of the less-than-great English dub. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Blasten Blaster » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Blasten Blaster on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blasten Blaster

Postby Blasten Blaster » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

Good choices. :) Though, I hope that fifth choice is the original Japanese version instead of the less-than-great English dub. ;)

Both japanese and english. i will admit i like english better only cuz i can be lazy and not have to read the sub titles
Blasten Blaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Blasten Blaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Both japanese and english. i will admit i like english better only cuz i can be lazy and not have to read the sub titles
But you have seen all of the Japanese version, yes? All episodes uncut and unaltered in dialogue, right? DiC and Cloverway made way too many unnecessary changes (in addition to the necessary ones, but even those were still bothersome). The fifth season was never even dubbed in English and didn't air (for obvious reasons, but still).

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Next

Return to Open Forum