Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Top 5 favorite anime

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Top 5 favorite anime

Postby Blasten Blaster » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 pm

i've got to season 3 around March/April time but then i stopped to take a break and watch other animes just finished Zoids Gardian force and started fuzors i'll have to wait and see what i feel like watching after that.
More great souds comin' your way!
Blasten Blaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Blasten Blaster wrote:i've got to season 3 around March/April time but then i stopped to take a break and watch other animes just finished Zoids Gardian force and started fuzors i'll have to wait and see what i feel like watching after that.
Would that be dubbed or subbed? S is supposed to be the most popular season cuz it's the darkest and most mature of the five.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Blasten Blaster » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:54 pm

unfortunently dubbed because i'm going season by season. i watch dubbed before going back and watching the subbed version
Blasten Blaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Blasten Blaster wrote:unfortunently dubbed because i'm going season by season. i watch dubbed before going back and watching the subbed version
Since I missed a huge amount of the show during its broadcast airings, I went and watched the dub and sub simultaneously. First I watched the dubbed episode 1, then the subbed episode 1, then the cut episode 2 subbed, then episode 3 dubbed, then episode 3 subbed, then episode 4 dubbed, then episode 4 subbed, and so on and so forth. Alternating between dubbed and subbed versions of episodes, watching first the dub and then the sub, and watching the sub of the cut episodes in their proper placements. :geek:

And after finishing R, S, and SuperS, I watched each version of their respective movies and short specials as well, before proceeding to the next season. :geek: :geek:

And when I finished all of the anime, I went on to watch all of the Tokusatsu subbed as well, including allof its episodes, its two special episodes, its two special shorts, its live stage performance (which I regret seeing), and its DVD special segments :ugeek:

Long story short, I literally watched 470 episodes, 8 movies, 7 shorts, 13 DVD segments, and one stage performance all within two months. :ugeek: :ugeek:

And then I went on to "read" all of the manga: 52 main chapters, 10 sidestory chapters, and 15 chapters of Codename: Sailor V ( the prequel manga). :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Blasten Blaster » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:59 am

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
ya i dont do much readin. i finish like one anime series a month watching on my days off
Blasten Blaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 am

Blasten Blaster wrote::o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
ya i dont do much readin. i finish like one anime series a month watching on my days off
What can I say? I'm not just a Transfan. I'm a Moonie now too. :mrgreen:

BTW, PGSM is awesome!

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 am

Okay, having watched more of it now, Dragon Ball Z Kai has bumped InuYasha off of my top favorites, but Transformers: Super-God Masterforce has moved up a rung. So now my top 5 Favorites are ordered as follows:
  • Digimon
  • Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
  • Transformers: Super-God Masterforce
  • Dragon Ball Z Kai

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm

digimon(original)
avitar the last airbender/ben 10 alien force
shaman king
yugioh(original)
sailor moon
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm

ironrod prime wrote:avitar the last airbender/ben 10 alien force
These aren't anime.

Great other choices, though.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:avitar the last airbender/ben 10 alien force
These aren't anime.

Great other choices, though.

technicaly they're american anime but if you insist i'll replace them with spider riders
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum