Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

What's everyone watching/reading/playing/viewing right now?

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: What's everyone watching/reading/playing/viewing right n

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Edited the previous post with a bit more info.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:Yeah the hulk is more than well a hulk and over the years there have been several vred ersions of him as well. You know red and green but there's also grey, blue, zombie, and warbound incarnations.
Isn't Red Hulk really General Ross instead of Bruce Banner, though?

He's still a type of hulk though. Kinda like how abomination was made from hulks dna
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 am

Yes, I see that Hulk seems pretty intelligent in that movie. Also no Bruce Banner anywhere to be seen in the trailer.

The movie looks good. If I catch it on tv, I'll give it a watch. Also... Is that the Thing in the trailer?! What is he doing there?!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:42 am

Wing Saber wrote:Yes, I see that Hulk seems pretty intelligent in that movie. Also no Bruce Banner anywhere to be seen in the trailer.
Yeah, he's the Hulk throughout the whole movie.

Wing Saber wrote:The movie looks good. If I catch it on tv, I'll give it a watch. Also... Is that the Thing in the trailer?! What is he doing there?!
Not the Thing, no. Somebody else.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 am

I love beta ray bills appearances in the movie
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Cartoons:
  • Beware the Batman
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012-Present)
  • Teen Titans Go!
Live action TV:
  • The Andy Griffith Show
  • Friends
  • Family Matters
  • Boy Meets World
  • Arrow
Anime:
  • DinoZaurs: The Series
  • Triple Combination: Transformers Go! - Samurai Volume (subbed)
  • Triple Combination: Transformers Go! - Shinobi Volume (subbed)
  • Transformers: Armada (slowly)
  • (At some point) Digimon Frontier (subbed)
Webshows:
  • The Nostalgia Critic
  • Atop the Fourth Wall
Books:
  • The Railway Series
Comics:
  • IDW's Generation 1 Transformers continuity comics
Manga:
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Games:
  • none

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Trying to find Tron: Uprising from Disney XD on DVD, as well as waiting on more Rescue Bots and Prime shows.

Been playing some open source games like Battle for Wesnoth (basically a free version of HeroScape for PC)

Will probably wind up buying the original TRON Classic one of these days too, but waiting for a greatly affordable price on it like 2 or 3 dollars.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:33 pm

cyberwuss wrote:Trying to find Tron: Uprising from Disney XD on DVD, as well as waiting on more Rescue Bots and Prime shows.
How far did you get?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
cyberwuss wrote:Trying to find Tron: Uprising from Disney XD on DVD, as well as waiting on more Rescue Bots and Prime shows.
How far did you get?

I watched about half of season 1 of both Tron: Uprising and Rescue Bots, I'm fully caught up on Prime, just want to have the DVDs so I can watch them in HQ. I've got a few of the Rescue Bots shows on DVD like the first official released set and some that come with the toys like the second releases of Heatwave and Blades.

I think that anime link you sent me with the Rescue Bots shows had an Adobe Flash vulnerability in it when I was watching it, not that it bothers me much, was my Mom's laptop anyway haha, and I know how to fix that stuff, but that site was terribly spammy with adbots and adobe flash vulnerabilities, I'll probly try to get back to it but I did read the synopsis and spoilers somewhat on various wiki sites.

I was rewatching Rescue Bots when I noticed the adobe flash spyware stuff and was about to start back on episode 4 of season 1.

Tron: Uprising I was on like episode 6 again.

I've seen alot of the production stuff for original TRON because I'm into CGI technology but I don't currently own the actual DVD.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 pm

cyberwuss wrote:I think that anime link you sent me with the Rescue Bots shows had an Adobe Flash vulnerability in it when I was watching it, not that it bothers me much, was my Mom's laptop anyway haha, and I know how to fix that stuff, but that site was terribly spammy with adbots and adobe flash vulnerabilities, I'll probly try to get back to it but I did read the synopsis and spoilers somewhat on various wiki sites.

I was rewatching Rescue Bots when I noticed the adobe flash spyware stuff and was about to start back on episode 4 of season 1.
Hmm, weird. Guess my computer's security software kept anything suspicious from popping up on my end. :smile:

Lemme see if I can find ya a better site.

If you have Netflix, you can find them all here - http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Transformers_Rescue_Bots/70259208?locale=en-US

Otherwise, try this one - http://www.justanimedubbed.tv/watch/transformers-rescue-bots/

Once again, note that the episode order listed on this site is a tad bit inaccurate. Going by this site's numbering, the correct order should be "5, 8, 6, 7, 9" and then it resumes normally.

Also, there are some sound effects that play on this site. One is a burst of music that plays spontaneously with each page load. Just wait for it to finish playing after a few seconds. Another is a ping sound that plays repeatedly. This one comes from the chat box located in right-hand side of the screen, which can be closed (via a tiny X) to stop the pinging.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum