Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

e-mail from the future

Non-TF related Conversations

e-mail from the future

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm

this is weird and yet not the first time it happend so i was checkin my e-mails okay when i noticed something odd

8:02 pm
4:54 pm
4:25 pm
4:19 pm
11:12 am

notice the times you see how they one on top seems to jump ahead well i took a pic of the current then time check this out

ok so can somebody explain to me how i can get an e-mail from a time that hasnt even happend yet
Last edited by ironrod prime on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ironrod prime

Re: e-mail from the future

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Images aren't showing up. :?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:20 pm

yeah i noticed that :roll:
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:18 pm

I always knew the internet was based on black magic. :p :lol:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

it happend again this time i got one from tommarow

seriously guys im getting freaked out
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 am

Could be spam.

If you mark it as spam, then the sender's address will be marked as such and that should stop the normal flow of these coming to your inbox, with them instead going into your spam folder ready for you to delete.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 pm

I just remembered, this happened on a Lost website I frequent. If you're not familiar with the show *SPOILER* Time plays a factor in the show.

*/SPOILER*

There was a post made by someone, that linearly speaking was impossible. At least to us Earthlings. I think the 'site had some problems sometime after that. It had the community's curiosity, though. Good times. :)

The 'sites fine now, btw.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Return to Open Forum