Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Star Wars is the best series ever!

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Star Wars is the best series ever!

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Having 'web issues, grrr... :lol:

Anyway, while I'm here: was watching Attack Of The Show a day or two ago, they had a brief mention of how the three original stars (Han, Leia, Luke) have expressed interest in possibly returning to star as long beloved characters!

Excited yet? :D
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 am

Michael Arndt worked on the outlines for the next three episodes. And will likely work on the Ep. VII! He's worked on, "The Hunger Games" movie(s), Toy Story 3 and others. He's, like, a big deal. It being the 'Wars...duh! :lol:
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:19 pm

GUESS WHAT I FOUND
If you type a certain command in command prompt, it allows you to watch Star Wars Episode 4, the whole movie! 8-)
Wing Saber

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:19 am

By command prompt you mean on your computer? Is that for Windows labtops, too?
I own the entire saga, so far...got an asian boxset of all 6 episodes. Kinda got jipped, kinda didn't. There were various listings on the 'bay (ebay), I think out of all the ones sold, I paid the most. So much so, that the seller was nice enough to upgrade my order to the set with the extra discs with a docmentary on the music of John Williams!

Besides that, I mean, 6 episdodes, 4 discs worth of extras, and the music doc. discs. It's not a bad deal, at all. But, when compared to the deals others made...I could've gotten a better deal! :lol:
But, hey, extra disc! :D

Very curious to find out what your talkin' 'bout?!?
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:44 am

If there were any doubt, George Lucas will indeed help shape the new Star Wars sequels. From the official 'Wars 'site:

StarWars.Com wrote:As pre-production of Star Wars: Episode VII begins, Lucasfilm has confirmed that award-winning writer Michael Arndt will write the screenplay for the new Star Wars film. As revealed in the ongoing video series posted here on StarWars.com, Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas have begun story conferences with Arndt. Arndt won an Academy Award® for Best Original Screenplay for writing Little Miss Sunshine (2006), and was nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay for writing Toy Story 3 (2010).
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:14 am

/Film wrote:Well, looks like I was wrong there. While StarWars.com doesn't have a press release yet, THR reports that Kasdan and Kinberg have locked deals to "write and produce" Episode VIII and IX, though we don't yet know who will write which film, or if they'll do one or both as a team.

Source
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:23 pm

The entire Star Wars saga is on sale for $70 (that's the blu-ray one, folks), which probably means that it qualifies for free shipping!

About the 3-D re-releases:
/Film.Com wrote:...Episode II is slated to open September 20, 2013, with Episode III opening just a few weeks later on October 4, 2013. Fox has been planning to put the movies back in theaters since before Disney announced the Lucasfilm deal. But with interest in the series at an all-time high, it doesn’t seem like a stretch to wonder whether this means Episodes IV through VI might be getting similar treatment in 2014.

Source
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:19 am

Starting tomorrow (through Sunday night) Dark Horse's website is selling 150 SW digital comic bundle for $100! I believe that's over 4000 pages!
The offer includes:

The Clone Wars, The Old Republic, Crimson Empire, Lost Tribe of the Sith, Agent of the Empire and series starring Darth Maul, Darth Vader and Boba Fett.
“Go back in time to the origins of the Jedi in Dawn of the Jedi, to one hundred years after the films end with Legacy, and more,” teases Dark Horse.

CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:54 am

Can't seem to find the deal on their digital comics 'site.
If you really want the deal, you could try contacting them here:
digital.service@darkhorse.com
CYLON (13)

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum