Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Superhero ideas

Non-TF related Conversations

Superhero ideas

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I want to create a new super hero series on youtube, where I do completely random stuff, but I need help with the ideas
current Ideas consist of:
Sir Fancy-Pants
Fighting to make things classy and proper
Costume: Fadora, rose colored sunglasses, cane, clip-on tie
Inspired by the villain of my video $upa Man and Food Guy Episode 7

The Glove
Wears a fabric glove on one hand, and another glove on the other, wears the same fadora as sir fancy-pants. carries foam sword

The Duck
Wears fadora, carries foam sword and rubber ducky

These ideas are ok, but I'm still looking for that great idea
So far my villains are:
a manikin head
A rubber ducky (If I don't use The Duck)

Creating this series was inspired by The Cuboyd
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCuboyd
Wing Saber

Re: Superhero ideas

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 pm

I've come up with another,
CLOSET MAN!
I took this picture about a year ago
it's a superhero costume made from stuff found in my closet
Wing Saber

Postby starry* *night » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Wing Saber wrote:I want to create a new super hero series on youtube, where I do completely random stuff, but I need help with the ideas
current Ideas consist of:
Sir Fancy-Pants
Fighting to make things classy and proper
Costume: Fadora, rose colored sunglasses, cane, clip-on tie

I love this idea!

and the others are funny :smile:

We do this too my brother and I - but I better not give away our secrets....
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:25 pm

hmm lets see

how about the bionic couch potato

he wheres a white tanktop, blue boxers, and tan house shoes

he is extremely lazy and will go out of his way to do so

he rides a hover round scooter wherever he goes and carries a grabby claw
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:57 pm

ironrod prime wrote:hmm lets see

how about the bionic couch potato

he wheres a white tanktop, blue boxers, and tan house shoes

he is extremely lazy and will go out of his way to do so

he rides a hover round scooter wherever he goes and carries a grabby claw

Nice... but I think this'll be a side character!
Wing Saber

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Well, I came up with one, Averageman, about 6 months ago and made the video:

And now I need ideas for the name of his next villain.
The villain will have one hand (Though I may use both hands) that's lit up with blue light. My name ideas so far are:
Bright Hand (In which case his right hand will be the one lit up)
Illumination
Indiglow (Due to the fact that the light is blue)
Any other suggestions?
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Blue star (he eminates blue light from his hand which has five fingers and a star has five points)
Blue hand
Blue bright
bright star
Indigo star
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Wing Saber wrote:now I need ideas for the name of his next villain.
The villain will have one hand (Though I may use both hands) that's lit up with blue light. My name ideas so far are:
Bright Hand (In which case his right hand will be the one lit up)
Illumination
Indiglow (Due to the fact that the light is blue)
Any other suggestions?

My friends have come up with these:
Lighter Tighter
Blue Fist of Pain
Blue Moon
Shinahand
Blue Giant (A type of star that's HUGE and very very hot
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:05 am

I have thought of several superhero ideas, most of them are supposed to be more realistically oriented than what it looks like you are going for, however I did come up with an idea for a goofier one called "Grasshopper Girl" I was thinking of turning into a video game not long ago... I have pretty decent programming and coding skill and graphic design is close to good enough for a decent game, but in the area of sound recording and generation I am rather weak right now, but still thinking of making the Grasshopper Girl game sometime.

EDIT:

Almost forgot, the main villain for Grasshopper Girl was going to be a Kingpin style villain called "Governor Greed"

The GGs on the main hero and villain are from "good game" as often seen in multiplayer online video games.

EDIT2:

It has been maybe 5 years since I worked on this, but I did improve the story and flesh out more details for a webcomic I was going to do to promote a game if I ever made it.

Here are more details from my notes on planning the webcomic:

Story takes place in about 2500, in the future.

The atmosphere and setting are similar to Batman Beyond in ways.

Grasshopper Girl is the daughter of a missing superhero who has been kidnapped by an enemy nation, his name was Grasshopper Guy.

The villain in the notes was renamed from Governor Greed to Governor Gravity, his main idea was that he had a sort of Lex Luthor style Power Armor thing that boosted his strength, the main gimmick and reason he was Governor Gravity is that the Power Armor emits a special force field in a 3 kilometer radius that increases gravity about a hundred times, pretty much makes everyone in that 3 kilometer radius completely unable to stand, while Governor Gravity is immune to the field and has enhanced strength and armor.

The world at this point in history has been divided entirely into two nations, the more aggressive and dominating nation is a future Mexico that has conquered almost all of the world except the other nation, which is China.

Grasshopper Girl is from China and is Chinese (the Grasshopper theme was partly inspired by the TV series and movie "Kung Fu" with David Caradine.) and she uses Kung Fu fighting style.

She wears a sort of Power Ranger style lightweight flexible armor with a motorbike style helmet, strength enhancing gloves and boots that make her jump extremely high and far, the armor is flexible to allow very agile jumping.

Her main vehicle is sort of like a mix between the Batman Begins batmobile and the Punisher's battle van, it is called the "Jump Truck" and is a heavily modified large dump truck (the kind with wheels as tall as a person used in rock quarry work) that is sort of a monster truck as well, the truck has been made to be able to make leaps from a standstill or moving and has some battle van and batmobile style remote commands.

Grasshopper Girl also has a sword called "The Blade of Grass" it is made of a strange future plastic with tiny sharpened diamonds on the edge, it sort of flops a little like a rubber knife but the sharpened diamonds make it dangerous that are embedded in the plastic, and it is on a chain made of the same material, the closest thing to it is the sword from "Heavenly Sword" video game.
The chain is made of the same kind of stuff, sort of a bouncy flexible kevlar from the future. I have considered making the sword chain more like a cable and letting the weapon double as a grappling hook, but thought it might be too much like spiderman that way. I eventually modified it to be kind of chainless and just being a really long floppy sword that is very wide sort of like a grass blade shape.

That about sums up all the details I am willing to give out with placing copyright logos on everything LOL!
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm

I ended up deciding on the name Indiglow. I was hoping to have the video out by the end of this week, but that's nowhere near happening. Maybe the end of next week, time will tell.
Wing Saber

Next

Return to Open Forum