Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

teen titans

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: teen titans

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:01 pm

ironrod prime wrote:man ive got tera on the brain i cant stop thinking of the final episode and what a waste it was
I know exactly how you feel, man. I'm feeling the exact same way about another series. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:20 pm

ah yes your rescent reboot craze

so many shows gone before their time

reboot
teen titans
batman beyond

it really sucks
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:25 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ah yes your rescent reboot craze

reboot
teen titans
batman beyond

it really sucks
Don't forget Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 am

Sabrblade wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:ah yes your rescent reboot craze

reboot
teen titans
batman beyond

it really sucks
Don't forget Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM. ;)

darn i almost forgot

and wmac masters
ironrod prime

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 pm

ok i think i have a problem its been almost three days and i cant stop thinking of the final teen titans episode

its driven me nuts i dont know what to do

ok after watching this

i feel a little better
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 am

The show's getting a follow-up in the form of new short episodes as a part of Cartoon Network's new DC Nation Shorts series. Same voice cast, same characters, same basic animation style, but drawn a bit more chibi-like. Their segment is titled "New Teen Titans".

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm

a chibi mini series a you serious :evil:
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm

ironrod prime wrote:a chibi mini series a you serious :evil:
No. Not mini-series. The episodes are just shorter in length. And the show itself made use the chibi-style quite often.

Here's some preview clips of what the episodes may be like.

And the trailer for the whole DC Nation block. 8-)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:25 pm

:lol: control freaks looks like the fat dude from spawn(which makes sense now that i think about it i mean he is a movie not)

on a side note is the series gonna be cannon cause if it is i hope they bring tera back into it somehow
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:31 pm

ironrod prime wrote:on a side note is the series gonna be cannon cause if it is i hope they bring tera back into it somehow
It's a follow up with the same characters and voices, so it's kind of a given.

As for Terra, anything's possible at this point.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open Forum