Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Happy Christmas 2011!!!!

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Happy Christmas 2011!!!!

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm

oh ok
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Here's what I'm hoping for
Wing Saber

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah, I wanted a Prime figure, too. My nephew, I hear, is now working at a TRU. Was going to hint at it, but he's a new poppa; I think he has bigger things to deal with. ;)

Starscream, by the way. Hint, hint. :)
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Merry Christmas, folks! :)
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:13 pm

I am wearing this shirt right now:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Wing Saber wrote:I am wearing this shirt right now:
LOL, nice! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm wearing this one right now (though, I bought it well before Christmas):

As for what I got on this fine day, I got everything I listed before except for volumes 2, 3, and 5 of the IDW Collection, and the Starscream upgrade kit. However, the Starscream kit was ordered for me, but it's on back order right now, so it's coming later. And, I have more gifts to open later in a few days, so I we'll see what's coming.

I also got a bunch of candy and snacks, The Big Bang Theory season 4 DVD set, and money. Oh, and there's those Universe Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Galvatron figures I found and bought last night, so I'd say this has been a very good Christmas so far.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Here's what I got:

As well as some running stuff, some guitar stuff, and other miscellaneous things
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Hope everyone is doing well, I have only opened 2 of my TFs so far, Ultimate Optimus was better than what I had hoped for (based on pictures), the only thing I didn't pose him in was the fully helmeted mechtech weapon firing mode (with the crosshair visor over his face) because I didn't really have time yet and wanted to get to some other stuff. The mechtech weapon however is awesome as a rocket pack for the wings made by the Omega Armor. The figure without the powerup mode and trailer is about voyager size, but has a more interesting transformation than the regular voyager and is loaded with mechtech mounting points so he can wield about 20 guns at once. I had some trouble figuring out leader Sentinel completely for a while, but eventually was satisfied with his vehicle mode. I noticed too that apparently Hasbro may have had trouble, as the back of box photo of the vehicle mode isn't fully Transformed and made to look like iti s a weapon firing mode, when it really just looks like they could't finish it haha. I still have about a dozen HA figures to go through, and some of the late PCC stuff like my heavytread (I gave the steamhammer+constructicon pack to my nephew, since I already had one.) I got some other random figures like the deluxe wreckers out so far put away since I want to open them when I get deluxe leadfoot. I have all the Rescue Bots guys that Transform. Another surprise I got was a nice jar of roasted sweet peppers, I am a big fan of peppers, growing lots of jalapenos every year for a while now, I have a hot pepper plant that I dig up every year to save from the cold that grows small hot peppers thats five years old now, so people in the family know I like them, though this was a jar of the sweet kind. So overall, this has been a great year for getting TFs ending with a great christmas.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Here's what I got:

As well as some running stuff, some guitar stuff, and other miscellaneous things
No Exodus? :|
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Sabrblade wrote:No Exodus? :|

I had that, as well as two other books on my list, my parents couldn't find any of them

speaking of which, about a month ago, I went with my money to barnes and noble to finally buy exodus, and for the first time I'd been there, they didn't have it :-(
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum