Page 1 of 2

you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 pm
by ironrod prime
Image

thats the door to my room

Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 pm
by Wing Saber
You want to see something else weird?


That's my life...

Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am
by Sabrblade
I got something that can top both (though, it isn't personal like yall's are).

This is simply the single weirdest, most random thing to ever get put up on YouTube.


Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am
by Wing Saber
Sabrblade wrote:This is simply the single weirdest, most random thing to ever get put up on YouTube.

I can top that

That's the first in a series of 4

Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:54 am
by Sabrblade
Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:This is simply the single weirdest, most random thing to ever get put up on YouTube.

I can top that
Sorry, man. That video is full of logic. Silliness, yes, but it makes sense to a degree. The video I found makes no sense whatsoever. :P

Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 am
by Wing Saber
Sabrblade wrote:Sorry, man. That video is full of logic. Silliness, yes, but it makes sense to a degree. The video I found makes no sense whatsoever. :P

Watch the other three. they're much less logical.

Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:39 pm
by ironrod prime


top that boys

Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:17 pm
by Wing Saber
ironrod prime wrote:top that boys

You asked for it


Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm
by ironrod prime
i didnt want to do this but


Re: you guys wanna see somethin weird

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:21 pm
by Wing Saber
My response: