Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Let's All Go To The Lobby (Movie News)

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Let's All Go To The Lobby (Movie News)

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Blademan91 wrote:So they are going with Ultron?

Evidently so! I'm so excited, he's my favorite Marvel villain!

Blademan91 wrote:I know that the next Thor movie's villain is Malekith the Accursed, played by Chris Eccleston,
who also played Destro in GI Joe and the 9th Doctor in Doctor Who.

Don't forget The Invisible Man in Heroes.

Also, The Winter Soldier is the villain in Captain America.
Wing Saber

Postby CYLON (13) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 pm

It may be a little dificult to see, those're the two different actors kinda smooshed.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Blademan91 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Wing Saber wrote:

Blademan91 wrote:I know that the next Thor movie's villain is Malekith the Accursed, played by Chris Eccleston,
who also played Destro in GI Joe and the 9th Doctor in Doctor Who.

Don't forget The Invisible Man in Heroes.

Also, The Winter Soldier is the villain in Captain America.

Mine being Onslaught, I was kind of hoping for The Serpent. Also I never watched Heroes, and I know about Captain America. The movie I'm currently waiting for is Guardians of the Galaxy.

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Is the young Professor X the same who played him First Class?

Marvel movies I'm excited for:
The Wolverine
Thor: Dark World simply because of Christopher Eccleston
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
X-Men: Days of Future's Past
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Black Panther

DC
World's Finest
Aquaman
Flash
Justice League
Wing Saber

Postby CYLON (13) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:39 pm

LOL! I think that's all the movies both companies are releasing in the next 5 years! :lol:

Yeah, think it's the same actor. Looks like 'im. Can't wait...although, will probably have to. :?
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 am

CYLON (13) wrote:LOL! I think that's all the movies both companies are releasing in the next 5 years!

I left out Amazing Spider-man 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange, and Wonder Woman.
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 am

So many comic book superhero films. It's like the 90's all over again but with movies instead of TV cartoons. 8-)

Before you know it, they're gonna have to digging into the really obscure characters if they want to keep making more aside from sequels. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Before you know it, they're gonna have to digging into the really obscure characters if they want to keep making more aside from sequels. ;)

Sometimes, those are some of the best ones.
Prior to about a year ago, Deathstroke was pretty obscure. Now, he's everywhere.
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Before you know it, they're gonna have to digging into the really obscure characters if they want to keep making more aside from sequels. ;)

Sometimes, those are some of the best ones.
Prior to about a year ago, Deathstroke was pretty obscure. Now, he's everywhere.
Earlier than a year ago. He was a main antagonist in the old Teen Titans cartoon, practically the main villain before he died (and resurrected).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Wing Saber wrote:

Avengers Josh Whedon ComicCon Interview

Well, because there was a book called ‘Age of Ultron’ quite recently, a lot of people have assumed that is what we’re doing, but that is not the case. We’re doing our own version of the origin story for Ultron. In the origin story, there was Hank Pym, so a lot of people assumed that he will be in the mix. He’s not. We’re basically taking the things from the comics for the movies that we need and can use. A lot of stuff has to fall by the wayside...
A title treatment of what looked like Iron Man’s mask being smashed into something else, which turns into the classic Ultron mask from the comics...
We’re crafting our own version of it where his origin comes more directly from The Avengers we already know about. It’s a little bit darker than the other film because Ultron is in the house. There’s a science fiction theme that wasn’t there in the other one. Ultron is definitely something that evolves, so we’re going to get together a couple of different iterations. Nothing can be translated exactly as it was from the comics; particularly Ultron.

Source
CYLON (13)

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum