Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Your single favorite non-TF interest

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 pm

my parents suddenley decided i'm no longer allowed to watch Dragon Ball Z Kai because they can turn into giant gorillas, and im looking for a show to replace it. whats a decent action show to watch??
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 am

Wing Saber wrote:my parents suddenley decided i'm no longer allowed to watch Dragon Ball Z Kai because they can turn into giant gorillas, and im looking for a show to replace it. whats a decent action show to watch??
You gotta be kidding me! They won't let you watch it for that? After this fight against Vegeta and the next saga begins, the Great Apes no longer appear much at all.

Wing Saber, how old are you?

As for another good show to watch, this may be hard to figure out, seeing as how your parents still govern what you watch on TV.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:my parents suddenley decided i'm no longer allowed to watch Dragon Ball Z Kai because they can turn into giant gorillas, and im looking for a show to replace it. whats a decent action show to watch??
You gotta be kidding me! They won't let you watch it for that? After this fight against Vegeta and the next saga begins, the Great Apes no longer appear much at all.

Wing Saber, how old are you?

As for another good show to watch, this may be hard to figure out, seeing as how your parents still govern what you watch on TV.

i know, thats what i was saying!!!
13
and its only some things they govern me on. they probabley wouldnt have cared if i watched it if i had been alowed to watch it when i was younger.
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:my parents suddenley decided i'm no longer allowed to watch Dragon Ball Z Kai because they can turn into giant gorillas, and im looking for a show to replace it. whats a decent action show to watch??
You gotta be kidding me! They won't let you watch it for that? After this fight against Vegeta and the next saga begins, the Great Apes no longer appear much at all.

Wing Saber, how old are you?

As for another good show to watch, this may be hard to figure out, seeing as how your parents still govern what you watch on TV.

i know, thats what i was saying!!!
13
and its only some things they govern me on. they probabley wouldnt have cared if i watched it if i had been alowed to watch it when i was younger.
Let's take this to the PMs so we can talk further without going off topic.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby mightwork » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:05 pm

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/13170
Here's a few little projects of mine
I also make stopmotions and hopefully be youtubing them soon.
During the summer (since it gets so hot sometimes rub-signs change all be themselves) pretty much half my time is spent in the water
Image
User avatar
mightwork
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Down Under

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

mightwork wrote:http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/13170
Here's a few little projects of mine
I also make stopmotions and hopefully be youtubing them soon.
During the summer (since it gets so hot sometimes rub-signs change all be themselves) pretty much half my time is spent in the water
Oh, oh, dude! That is gold!

I've made my fair share of LEGO creations back in the day, but this... I think this may be the start of a beautiful friendship. 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby mightwork » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 am

Sabrblade wrote:
mightwork wrote:http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/13170
Here's a few little projects of mine
I also make stopmotions and hopefully be youtubing them soon.
During the summer (since it gets so hot sometimes rub-signs change all be themselves) pretty much half my time is spent in the water
Oh, oh, dude! That is gold!

I've made my fair share of LEGO creations back in the day, but this... I think this may be the start of a beautiful friendship. 8-)


Thanks Sabrblade! I've got a few more coming soon including Bludgeon and a lego upgrade for RTS legends Megatron
Image
User avatar
mightwork
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Down Under

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby Blademan91 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

basically my favorite thing besides transformers is Halo (dont judge)

As for a good anime, try watching kekkaishi on adult swim.
Image

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
User avatar
Blademan91
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm
Location: Waco Tx

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Blademan91 wrote:basically my favorite thing besides transformers is Halo

Woo! Go Halo! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Your single favorite non-TF interest

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Single favorite nonTF interest: electronic gaming
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
User avatar
cyberwuss
 
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 pm
Location: Greenpond, Alabama

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest