Page 1 of 1

i still function

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:11 pm
by ironrod prime
hey guys just lettin you know why i havnt been on in a while i am currently without a computer and have little to no acsess to one so untill i get a new one i wont be on as much but i will be checking in now and then but untill then till all are one

ps wingsaber im sorry if i held up any storylines but untill i get a new computer i wont be able to acsess my acount on your role play site

Re: i still function

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:59 am
by Sabrblade
ironrod prime wrote:hey guys just lettin you know why i havnt been on in a while i am currently without a computer and have little to no acsess to one so untill i get a new one i wont be on as much but i will be checking in now and then
Been there. It ain't fun.

Re: i still function

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:29 am
by CYLON (13)
ironrod prime wrote:hey guys just lettin you know why i havnt been on in a while i am currently without a computer and have little to no acsess to one so untill i get a new one i wont be on as much but i will be checking in now and then but untill then till all are one


Remember: "Think: what would Skylinks do? And you won't go far wrong!"
(did I do that correctly?)

Hope you can get your pc sooner than later, excelsior!

Re: i still function

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:05 am
by Wing Saber
ironrod prime wrote:ps wingsaber im sorry if i held up any storylines but untill i get a new computer i wont be able to acsess my acount on your role play site

Want me to give you an update on what's been happening?
CYLON (13) wrote:Remember: "Think: what would Skylinks do? And you won't go far wrong!"
(did I do that correctly?)


Re: i still function

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm
by ironrod prime
nah ill figure it out when i get my new pc

Re: i still function

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:47 pm
by Unicron fan
ironrod prime wrote:nah ill figure it out when i get my new pc


Well, a lot has happened since you visited last. :smile:

Re: i still function

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:18 pm
by cyberwuss
Hope you get it figured out soon, you are one of the few regulars still around unicron.com.