Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Digimon

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Digimon

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 30, 2010 10:50 am

More news/info.

The large dark-looking digimon behind Nene is "DarkKnightmon" *Insert Batman pun here* :P
This image is too big to post here, so - http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1154/xroswarsabfigureset.jpg

The small digimon that form the blade of ShoutmonX4's sword are called "Pickmon" (Pikkumon).

Also, images of the toys reveal more combinations.
* Shoutmon's mic + Starmon + 4 Pikkumon = Star Sword
* Shoutmon + Barisutamon = ShoutmonX2
* Shoutmon + Dorurumon = Doruru Cannon
* Shoutmon + Baristamon + Dorurumon + Star Sword = ShoutmonX4

There's also images of the Greymon and MailBirdramon prototypes.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Y'know, it's funny (and quite possibly ironic, all things considered); the more I see for this season, the more it reminds me of Transformers! :lol:
TriPredRavage

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 am

More toys info:
From left to right: Shoutmon, ShoutmonX4, Greymon, METALGREYMON, DarkKnightmon

This new MetalGreymon looks to be like a DigiXros between the new Greymon and MailBirdramon.

Also, the names of the teams known thus far have been identified as:
Taiki - Xros Heart
Kiriha - Blue Flare
Nene - Twilight (*shudders*)

A new Digimon's name has been revealed: Cutemon ("Kyutomon"). This could very well be the little pink bunny we've see nin previosu poster scans.

Digimon.net has new profiles for Shoutmon and Ballistamon. I can't tell what the bios say yet, but the attacks I can do.
Shoutmon: Rock Damashii (Rock Spirit), Soul Crusher, Rowdy Rocker
Ballistamon: Horn Breaker, Heavy Speaker

New scans with new info:
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1277/60804257.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/931/50521971.jpg

The info reads:
This time, Digimon combine and battle! They DigiXros and Power Up!

Digimon combine and power up. The smaller digimon even combine and form powerful weapons!

In mid-July, Digimon Xros Wars toys will be released by Bandai! Look for the full details in the August issue!

Shoutmon
A hot-blooded digimon who presses forward in a straight line. He is charmed by Taiki's personality and becomes his partner.

Ballistamon
He's an honest, warrior-like digimon with a taciturn nature. He becomes a shield for his allies with his awesome power and armor.

Dorurumon
His battle ability is high, but he hates being commanded or bound by rules. He's a cool vagabond.

Starmon
He combines with a number of Pickmon and becomes a giant sword.

These four digimon combine!

Shoutmon x4
The power of four digimon amasses. He mows down enemies with the sword held in his hand and the drill on his tail.

Gather the power of your allies and win the Digital World's Sengoku Jidai!

Kudou Taiki
The protagonist. He's a first year middle school boy. He is big-hearted and has a strange appeal, and he charms both digimon and humans.

Hinomoto Akari
She's a sixth year primary school girl. She's Taiki's childhood friend. As a reliable person, she is the peacemaker amongst her group.

Tsurugi Zenjirou
He's Taiki's classmate. He is argumentative, but his good nature shows and he takes good care of Taiki and the digimon.

Aonuma Kiriha
He's a first year middle school boy. He commands a large digimon army and is aiming to conquer the Digital World.

Amano Nene
She's a mysterious girl. She observes Kiriha and Taiki operating their digimon armies and is searching for that ability.

Broadcast begins nationwide on July 6th (Tuesday) at 7:27 PM on TV Asahi!

Last, but not least, A NEW TRAILER HAS SHOWN UP ON YOUTUBE!!!

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:22 am

Finally got to see the first episode of Xros Wars. One word: EPIC!!! This was, by far, the most EPIC first episode of any Digimon series ever, hands down! Child/Rookies vs. Kuwagamon, Fladramon/Flamedramon vs. Monochromon, Renamon vs. Lynxmon, Agnimon/Agunimon vs. Cerberumon, GeoGreymon vs. Cockatrimon/Kokatorimon... They've all got nothing against the fight between [*insert names of the digimon involved in this episode's fight scene here*]! This was just intense, amazing, huge, and full-throttle immensely awesome!!!!

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:50 am

TriPredRavage wrote:I like that Digimon has that optional evolution thing going on, but sometimes I wish it was a little more regulated. I think Fresh to In-Training is always the same (or should be, sans some animation errors). I'm having some trouble thinking of it now, but I seem to recall some evolutions taking place in the shows where I was like "how did that just happen?" It's been far too long since I watched any of the shows (or any shows in general, for that matter (darn you college!)).

yeah i remember one time i was watching data squad and their was a biomon who digivolved into aquilamon which was hawkmons champion form in adventure 2

and then theres the agumon from data squad whos line is completely differint from that of the one in adventure 1 & 2
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 am

Thread necromancy FTW! :P

ironrod prime wrote:yeah i remember one time i was watching data squad and their was a biomon who digivolved into aquilamon which was hawkmons champion form in adventure 2

and then theres the agumon from data squad whos line is completely differint from that of the one in adventure 1 & 2
Not to mention how that Piyomon/Biyomon was a male instead of a female. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 am

Sabrblade wrote:Thread necromancy FTW! :P

ironrod prime wrote:yeah i remember one time i was watching data squad and their was a biomon who digivolved into aquilamon which was hawkmons champion form in adventure 2

Not to mention how that Piyomon/Biyomon was a male instead of a female. ;)

actualy that may explain why it digivolved differintly
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:02 am

And if you think that was a case of Evolution diversity, in Xros Wars, Evolution is scarcely even used. For about 30 episodes, it was believed by the many of the viewers to not even exist! :o :P

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 am

Sabrblade wrote:And if you think that was a case of Evolution diversity, in Xros Wars, Evolution is scarcely even used. For about 30 episodes, it was believed by the many of the viewers to not even exist! :o :P

no digivolving what kinda crap is that :x
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:29 am

ironrod prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And if you think that was a case of Evolution diversity, in Xros Wars, Evolution is scarcely even used. For about 30 episodes, it was believed by the many of the viewers to not even exist! :o :P

no digivolving what kinda crap is that :x
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some really awesome, really epic, very fun kind. :grin:

There's a new gimmick in town: DIGIXROS!

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum