Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Digimon

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Digimon

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:04 pm

ok thats pretty epic
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ok thats pretty epic
Finally. This is the moment we've all been waiting for. After so many monster-of-the-day fillers (which sadly seem to be continuing for at least the next three or four episodes), the anniversary aspect of this series is at last getting underway.

And what's more, the five of them are gonna be antagonists! :o That could make things VERY interesting. 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:14 pm

it will be cool to see both augumons together
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 pm

ironrod prime wrote:it will be cool to see both augumons together
More than that, man. Way more than that.

Looking closely at the boat, you can see V-mon and Guilmon there as well.

But it was even more impressive to see Volcdramon finally animated in his gigantic terrifying glory. 8-)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 am

this reminds me of a picture i saw on deviantart.com

marcus isnt there and vemon is armord as flamedramon instead of magnamon but its still pretty cool
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:19 am

ironrod prime wrote:this reminds me of a picture i saw on deviantart.com
Nice, but it's mostly stock art.

ironrod prime wrote:marcus isnt there and vemon is armord as flamedramon instead of magnamon but its still pretty cool
I think it'd work better with Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and KaiserGreymon to better fit in with WarGreymon and Dukemon.

Though, here's some official art:

I'm still anxious to see how all five leaders are gonna be portrayed as enemies in this series. 8-)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:58 pm

almost forgot about imperialdramons palidan mode

ironrod prime

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:59 pm

ironrod prime wrote:almost forgot about imperialdramons palidan mode

i wonder if the oth royal knights will make an apperance
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:18 pm

ironrod prime wrote:i wonder if the oth royal knights will make an apperance
We saw some of them in the last Xros Wars series (and Savers had a bunch).

One thing that these two series are doing that should have happened long before now is that they're finally giving animated appearances to several digimon from the cards and games that have never appeared in the anime until now. Even some of the more obscure ones. :D

If there's one thing Xros Wars succeeds at, it's fanservice and eye candy (but not of the sexual kind, thank goodness).

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 pm

what about the digi-gods of the four winds
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum