Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

a battle of wits

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: a battle of wits

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Heh. Stop it. :lol:

Speaking of Justice League, I found out earlier today that the JLU series is still aired on Saturday mornings! It's on the programming block referred to as, "Toonzai"...I believe.

Thought it was news worth sharing. The JL... series were great. Whatever poor souls are up that early on Saturdays might want to check it out. :lol:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Heh. Stop it. :lol:

Speaking of Justice League, I found out earlier today that the JLU series is still aired on Saturday mornings! It's on the programming block referred to as, "Toonzai"...I believe.

Thought it was news worth sharing. The JL... series were great. Whatever poor souls are up that early on Saturdays might want to check it out. :lol:
Vortexx, not Toonzai.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm

ironrod prime wrote:teen titans

Young Justice is where it's at.

Also, Batman: TAS and Batman Beyond are the best batman shows in my opinion. The Nolan movies top all of them, of course
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:teen titans

Young Justice is where it's at.
The are two each other as Animated and Prime are to each other. ;)

Plus, Teen Titans was fun, hilarious, and epic. Young Justice is epic and little fun, but not that funny.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 pm

ok random trivia time

for those of you who dont know the guy who did the art for teen titans also did the art for animated
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:30 am

^ I guess you can kinda tell. I'm pretty "meh" on both shows.

Guess what? Oddest thing...I stepped out to run an errand Friday morning. When I returned home, I returned to discover some heathen had urinated in front of my door. I live in an apartment building...the carpeting got stale fairly quickly. *heaves*

I hate this city...bunch of savages in this town. :-(
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:31 pm

cy thats the kinda slag you need to keep to yourself :lol:
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm

:o
'k. :D
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 am

CYLON (13) wrote:some heathen had urinated in front of my door.

Happens to you too?

I kid, I kid! :lol: :lol:
Wing Saber

Previous

Return to Open Forum