Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

The Official Welcome to the Board Thread

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: The Official Welcome to the Board Thread

Postby Magna Primus » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:10 am

Name: Magna Primus

Transformers fan since: 1983

Year of Birth: Well before 1983

Primary Residence: Texas

First Transformer Ever bought: Hound

First series ever paid attention to: G1 and before

Favorite TF Cartoon: The one we all started with

Favorite Comic: The more recent ones that feature superior artwork, the ones that did the 'who's who' series

Least favorite TF persona/toy: Too many to list. Basically, if the toy is poorly engineered or articulated, I'm gonna dislike it. Also, any 'bot that has WAAY too big a price for the product - I'm specifically talking about the awesome fanmade Arcee, Warbot Defender/Springer, the Punch/Counterpunch that like four people were able to afford...

Top 5 Favorite Toys of all time:
1.) Roadbuster
2.) The entire G1 revamp/Generations line. About time, Hasbro.(I'm including the entire fan-driven toy reboot, aka fansproject/igear/warbot defender/headrobot as well. Man, these are some great bots comin' out!)
3.) Fort Max
4.) Star Saber
5.) Metroplex

Most rare TF collectible I own: Too many to list here.

Lightning round!

Coke or Pepsi:? Pepsi, but I'd prefer water or Gatorade, thanks.

Night owl or early bird? Night owls forever!

Autobot or Decepticon? Autobot for the duration of this spark!

Others will be surprised to know that: I'm as into GI Joe ARAH as TF, and had started a custom line of 1/6th Joes about 5 years before Sideshow got their contract.
Magna Primus

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:28 am

Welcome, Magna Primus.

Magna Primus wrote:First series ever paid attention to: G1 and before
"Before"?

Magna Primus wrote:Favorite TF Cartoon: The one we all started with
Ah, Beast Wars. :P :lol: ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Magna Primus wrote:Favorite TF Cartoon: The one we all started with
Ah, Beast Wars. :P :lol: ;)

Actually, Sabrblade, I believe he is referring to Armada ;) :lol:
Wing Saber

Postby DecepticonSpike » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Hello everyone. Some of you may know me from other boards, some you may not know me. I've posted some reviews on here in then review section before, but I finally decided to join the forum.
DecepticonSpike

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 pm

DecepticonSpike wrote:Hello everyone. Some of you may know me from other boards, some you may not know me. I've posted some reviews on here in then review section before, but I finally decided to join the forum.
Cool. What other boards are you from?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby DecepticonSpike » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
DecepticonSpike wrote:Hello everyone. Some of you may know me from other boards, some you may not know me. I've posted some reviews on here in then review section before, but I finally decided to join the forum.

TFW, Seibertron, TFormers, TransformersLand, and KOToys.
DecepticonSpike

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 am

DecepticonSpike wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

TFW, Seibertron, TFormers, TransformersLand, and KOToys.
Of those, I'm on only Seibertron. Same username and avatar.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby DecepticonSpike » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Your SN's familer.
DecepticonSpike

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm Wing Saber II on Seibertron, but I haven't been on Seibertron in months.
Wing Saber

Postby DecepticonSpike » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 am

Neither have I. I can't even remember the last time I logged in there.
DecepticonSpike

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum