Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Favorite Foods

Non-TF related Conversations

Favorite Foods

Postby Lord Megatron » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 am

I figured that this topic would go well with the new forum. I want to know, "what are your absolute favorite foods?"
My favorite Breakfast meal is pancakes, with sausage patties and scrambled eggs off the side with a couple slices of crunchy bacon to finish the dish off. My favorite meal for lunch is a Buffalo Chicken Sandwhich, or anything that has "Club Sandwhich" describing it. My favorite meal for dinner would have to be Chinese food. My favorite dish is General Tao's Chicken with sweet and sour sauce not too far off from my plate, a few Crab Ragoons as I love me some crab meat, some seasoned and grilled spicy Shrimp and an ice cold Root Beer to wash it all down.
My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
I'm not a fatty but food does interest me. :roll:
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Re: Favorite Foods

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Cheese pizza, spagetti & meatballs, and tacos are my top favorite foods.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 pm

I'm not a big breakfast person, but when I do eat I go all out. :lol:

Couple of eggs, some sort of potato with bacon and so wheat/multi-grain toast. Maybe a few tomato slices with a cup of o.j. BURP! sorry :oops:

Lunch: if I've eaten breakfast, will probably skip lunch. But if not a burger of some pizza.

Dinner: every once in a while it's nice to hava a nice thick steak with potatos and a salad. And a Pepsi or whatever you like...yea that sounds good. Some bread, lol. Depending on your appetite- some cheesecake (New York style).

Or if I can't have that, good ol' pizza.

Ok, I'm off to eat frozen waffles. See y'all later. (munch, munch)
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby rescue munky » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:18 pm

there are some foods in my country that you don´t know, but are really delicious and really worth a try.
for breakfast: while cereal and other stuff like waffles can be found here, the staple food of the Sunday morning is "fritos" which are deep-fried flour snacks like empanadas, which can be filled with cheese, meat, chicken, ham or anything you like.

Lunch: My favorite food is seafood. be it rice with shrimps, or a fried fish fillet, or a can of sardines with tomato sauce I just love it ( I also have a weak spot for anything with mushrooms)

Dessert: Dulce de Leche with any sort of cake or Rum Ice cream with raisins.

Dinner: Hot dogs, and the hot dogs here are real beasts! they are served with lots of ingredients like cheese, bacon, ham, 3 different sauces and grated-fried potatoes. I like the swiss hot dog with pineapple sauce and bacon.
rescue munky

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:41 pm

I'm familiar with dulce de leche, that 's good stuff. It's a piece of candy, right? Flan's reaaally good too.

I have friends from Columbia! :D
CYLON (13)

Postby rescue munky » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 am

yup it's candy, and it can be found as filler for muffins or cakes, sold like marmalade, in solid candy like cocadas ( coconut candY pieces with dulce de leche) and Ice cream. And yes Flan is real good too.
rescue munky

Postby Lord Megatron » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:03 pm

"Ok, I'm off to eat frozen waffles. See y'all later. (munch, munch)"

YOU TOO?!?!?!?!? :shock:
I LOVE FROZEN WAFFLES! It's a strange taste but fellow board member, Crazy Cray and I eat them all the time.
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Yeah dude, the ones with blueberries are the best! :lol:

On a slightly related note if anyone out there ever has a chance to eat:

Arros Con Leche (warm rice drink)

A Churro (warm pastry)

An Orchata (cold drink)

These three treats are sweet and shouldn't be eaten together. :lol:

But Seriously, if you'r not familiar with them you'll probably enjoy them.
CYLON (13)

Postby rescue munky » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:37 am

My mom makes arroz con leche with cinnnamon, and I tried churros when I was living in Bogotá, good stuff :mrgreen:
rescue munky

Postby DocWho » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 am

If it's deep-fried, or has "bacon" in the name, I'll probably eat it.

But there are always exceptions.

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Next

Return to Open Forum