Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Superhero movie speculation

Non-TF related Conversations

Superhero movie speculation

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:28 pm

I figured with all the superhero movies coming out, we needed a place to make guesses. Some topics to start off with:
1. Who will be the villain in the Joseph Gorden-Levitt Batman movie?
2. Who will the villain be in the next avengers?
3. Who will join the Avengers in their next movie?
4. What is the nature of Joseph Gorden-Levitt's cameo as Batman in Man of Steel?

What I think:
1. The Riddler
2. Masters of Evil
3. Ant-Man and Black Panther
4. something awesome

In #3, I hope Ant-Man gets his own movie in which Ultron is the villain.
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Superhero movie speculation

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 pm

1. Well, since John Blake is a Robin expy, maybe Tony Zucco would work without them having to actually use Robin (Dick Grayson or otherwise). Black Mask would also be pretty cool.
2. Based on the ending, Thanos. Gotta be Thanos.
3. It'd be cool for War Machine to join the team.
4. Been thinking about this. Suppose Man of Steel takes place in a separate continuity from the Dark Knight Trilogy, thus allowing Joseph Gordon-Levitt to play his own take on the Bruce Wayne Batman without contradicting the trilogy, instead of being John Blake as "Batman II". I say this since it'd be cool to see how he'd handle the Bruce Wayne character, and it'd let Henry Cavill's Superman get to team up with the Bruce Wayne Batman instead of Bruce's successor, since we know there are gonna be a lot a fans wanting to see Clark and Bruce team up instead of Clark and "not-Bruce". ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8583
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Superhero movie speculation

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:08 am

1.hush
2.im with blade on this one
3.wasp, giantman/antman, black panther
4.maybe its a foreshadow for a batman/superman movie or maybe (and this may be a stretch) a jla movie
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Superhero movie speculation

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Black Mask would also be pretty cool.

That's true!
Sabrblade wrote:2. Based on the ending, Thanos. Gotta be Thanos.

Who's Thanos?
I personally would love to see Kang the Conqueror make an appearance, but I doubt he will
Sabrblade wrote:3. It'd be cool for War Machine to join the team.

I don't agree. He's basically just another Iron man with a few more weapons
Sabrblade wrote:4. Been thinking about this. Suppose Man of Steel takes place in a separate continuity from the Dark Knight Trilogy, thus allowing Joseph Gordon-Levitt to play his own take on the Bruce Wayne Batman without contradicting the trilogy, instead of being John Blake as "Batman II". I say this since it'd be cool to see how he'd handle the Bruce Wayne character, and it'd let Henry Cavill's Superman get to team up with the Bruce Wayne Batman instead of Bruce's successor, since we know there are gonna be a lot a fans wanting to see Clark and Bruce team up instead of Clark and "not-Bruce". ;)

I must say, I don't like this idea. I like having Bruce's Batman being like the first superhero, then as the new batman takes over, other superheroes show up and join together.
ironrod prime wrote:3.wasp, giantman/antman, black panther

Oh no, please no Wasp!
ironrod prime wrote:4.maybe its a foreshadow for a batman/superman movie or maybe (and this may be a stretch) a jla movie

A Justice League movie has already been confirmed for 2015
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Superhero movie speculation

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Who's Thanos?
The bad guy who was smiling at the end of the movie.

Wing Saber wrote:I must say, I don't like this idea. I like having Bruce's Batman being like the first superhero, then as the new batman takes over, other superheroes show up and join together.
I'm just saying that there are gonna be many who want to see Clark interacting with Bruce instead of with Bruce's replacement, and this gives an opening for them to do that. Not saying they will or that I want them to, just throwing in a possibility.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8583
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Superhero movie speculation

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:3.wasp, giantman/antman, black panther

Oh no, please no Wasp!


aw why you not like wasp

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:4.maybe its a foreshadow for a batman/superman movie or maybe (and this may be a stretch) a jla movie

A Justice League movie has already been confirmed for 2015


i rest my case
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Superhero movie speculation

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:19 pm

ironrod prime wrote:aw why you not like wasp

She's useless!! All she does is turn small and shoot little zaps that do NOTHING!

ironrod prime wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:A Justice League movie has already been confirmed for 2015


i rest my case


And the villain is rumored to be Darkseid
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm


Return to Open Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests