Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Sitcoms you enjoy(ed)

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Sitcoms you enjoy(ed)

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:22 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:I have some catching up to do on The Office.

me too!
Wing Saber

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 am

ironrod prime wrote:

I caught a re-run of The Big Bang Theory, last night. I like the blondie-chick on there 8-) . It was pretty funny, they had Sheldon telling blondie that since she had gotten him an X-mas gift he was obligated to get her something too.

It was pretty funny...and she's quite nice. :smile:

the blondes name is penny and the girl who plays her has been on several other tv shows most notably 8 simple rules and the final season of charmed

Yeah, I know about her previous acting jobs, I've not really seen them, though. I didn't want to come off as rude and misname her...I guess I came off sounding just as rude? Apologies.
She's purrrty! :D
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby cyberwuss » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:18 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:

I caught a re-run of The Big Bang Theory, last night. I like the blondie-chick on there 8-) . It was pretty funny, they had Sheldon telling blondie that since she had gotten him an X-mas gift he was obligated to get her something too.

It was pretty funny...and she's quite nice. :smile:

the blondes name is penny and the girl who plays her has been on several other tv shows most notably 8 simple rules and the final season of charmed

Yeah, I know about her previous acting jobs, I've not really seen them, though. I didn't want to come off as rude and misname her...I guess I came off sounding just as rude? Apologies.
She's purrrty! :D

Big Bang is about the only comedy I watch right now. I think its funny that at least 3 of the cast is from "Roseanne" and that Amy (Sheldon's somewhat of a girlfriend) is Blossom from show of same name. And the will wheaton eps are great!
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:04 pm

cyberwuss wrote: and that Amy (Sheldon's somewhat of a girlfriend) is Blossom from show of same name.

so your a punky bruster fan too eh :P
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Was watching an episode from earlier in the season of Parks And Recreations the other day, there was this really funny part; they're at a bowling party and one of the dudes gets his finger smashed by one the incoming balls. His reaction was HILARIOUS!

I recommend the show for anyone looking to laugh/likes The Office.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Previous

Return to Open Forum