Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Discussion of the CW TV show "Arrow"

Non-TF related Conversations

Discussion of the CW TV show "Arrow"

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:06 am

This show is amazing and has begun to take over the what is everyone playing, watching, reading, and doing thread. So here is a new thread for it so it doesn't overtake the other one :D

For now I think Mr. Merlin may have been trained by Slade Wilson or the other guy on the island, the Chinese one that first finds Oliver. I am also afraid that the current sidekick is going to die somehow soon :( , likely to make room for a new one.

The new thread was actually Sabrblade's idea!
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Re: Discussion of the CW TV show "Arrow"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:16 am

It's been renewed for a second season. - http://www.superherohype.com/news/artic ... ond-season
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:21 pm

cyberwuss wrote:I am also afraid that the current sidekick is going to die somehow soon :( , likely to make room for a new one.[/spoiler]

Current sidekick? You mean Diggle?

Also, Are spoiler tags necessary on this thread, since it's specifically devoted to the show?
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
cyberwuss wrote:I am also afraid that the current sidekick is going to die somehow soon :( , likely to make room for a new one.[/spoiler]

Current sidekick? You mean Diggle?

Also, Are spoiler tags necessary on this thread, since it's specifically devoted to the show?

Ya Diggle, I usually try for spoiler tags with anything involving major plot points.

Also, spoiler tags have a simple defeat, called CTRL+A (select all) :D
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:13 am

cyberwuss wrote:Ya Diggle

I don't see that happening.
Though, I'm predicting it now, Tommy will take over as Dark Archer before the series ends.
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 am

New episodes show up next week I think.

Last week was a rerun of the bank truck robbers that were in Diggle's unit in the war.
cyberwuss

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:13 pm

cyberwuss wrote:New episodes show up next week I think.

Last week was a rerun of the bank truck robbers that were in Diggle's unit in the war.

Is there a new episode tonight?
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Where I am, it was basketball and delayed until just today, but was a rerun of the Count episode.

The new one is coming up this next Wednesday though.
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 pm

New episode shows up tomorrow, looks like Oliver's mean old girlfriend is gonna show up again.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/arrow

preview shows up on the link above
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 am

That was so a mannequin that Oliver shot near the end of last night's episode. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Next

Return to Open Forum