Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Discussion of the CW TV show "Arrow"

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Discussion of the CW TV show "Arrow"

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Id like to see Booster Gold show up, he is likely my favorite DC hero, if so I might dress up as Booster for Halloween heh.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:06 pm

I hope that this season they make some kind of connection to Man of Steel, even if it's justa quick mention of the event.
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Wing Saber wrote:I hope that this season they make some kind of connection to Man of Steel, even if it's justa quick mention of the event.
I was hoping Smallville would have done the same with the TDK trilogy, but then they went and made Man of Steel.

I wouldn't be surprised if a Green Arrow movie was in the works for the new DC Comics film series.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:13 am

When does new season show up?
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:22 am

cyberwuss wrote:When does new season show up?
October 9th.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:33 pm

cyberwuss wrote:Id like to see Booster Gold show up, he is likely my favorite DC hero, if so I might dress up as Booster for Halloween heh.

Say, where might one find a costume of him? For spirit week at my school, this year they replaced "Superhero Day" with "Gold Out Day" (gold being one of the school's colors) So I instantly thought "BOOSTER GOLD"
Wing Saber

Postby Agent X » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
cyberwuss wrote:Id like to see Booster Gold show up, he is likely my favorite DC hero, if so I might dress up as Booster for Halloween heh.

Say, where might one find a costume of him? For spirit week at my school, this year they replaced "Superhero Day" with "Gold Out Day" (gold being one of the school's colors) So I instantly thought "BOOSTER GOLD"

The Greatest Story Never Told is about Booster Gold.

I hope the Syfy's Booster Gold series takes off, because DC has already discussed it and Arrow sharing the same continuity.
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Agent X wrote:I hope the Syfy's Booster Gold series takes off, because DC has already discussed it and Arrow sharing the same continuity.

There's a Booster Gold show?!
Wing Saber

Postby Agent X » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Agent X wrote:I hope the Syfy's Booster Gold series takes off, because DC has already discussed it and Arrow sharing the same continuity.

There's a Booster Gold show?!

Syfy is doing a pilot, then we'll see.

After all the greatest story never told is about Booster Gold.
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Season 2 is going pretty good so far. I'm liking how Oliver has decided to take a higher moral ground in his decision to "no longer be the killer [he] once was".

Still hoping for Roy to become a member of the team since he really wants to essentially become the vigilante's apprentice.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum