Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

microsoft. crossing a line?

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: microsoft. crossing a line?

Postby Agent X » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:58 pm

ironrod prime wrote:I'm pretty sure there's an insult in there somewhere :|

Can't really insult a guy jumping off a cliff with a rope around his neck

And just one of the articles that can be cited: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/12/ ... -microsoft
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Microsoft made a huge mistake. Not only is the gaming no different than the Xbox 360, but it costs $500. I'll be sticking to my 360.
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm more of a PC guy, I use Steam from Valve for my games.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:23 pm

I think the point of privacy in the online world with all the new Agent Snowden stuff in the news was that when you communicate from house to house, that can be a way of secret slandering, the solution is that once the phone lines leave your house it isn't your property anymore, you have to be careful what you say online and that is part of the child online antibullying protection act.

There have been too many trolls online lately, I'm more of a half-troll kind of guy, I will take up for the truth when I need to and I will be more humane when the time is right, most of the time there is no need for violence or aggressiveness.

When the time is right though there should be a way of defending your friends, family, and neighbors, part of that is an early warning system, just like a tornado alert.

So there needs to be a way to warn people about secret threats, and I think these leaks by Edward Snowden are just what the world needed right now.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Agent X » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Good news everyone. Microsoft has announced they are now going to fallow the SONY plan.
NO DRM.
People own the games they buy.
Not always online (except when you initially start the system)

You could say they pulled a ONE Eighty 8-)
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 pm

I still won't be buying it, seeing as it costs $500. Far too expensive.
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Ya I'm getting back to the classic 2d stuff lately, Id really like them to make a 2D Transformers game for handheld that was sort of like BotShots, or for a VTech style thing.

I'm thinking of programming an updated version of thexder, might call it king spectral or something, I can make my own games easily enough, I learned how to program on a tandy color computer back in the older days of home computers.

I'll try to make it a transformers game, kind of like megaman x street fighter but without violence to it and more exploration based. I'll probably make it a TBS game, kind of like the one they have right now on the iphone. Thinking pokemon with robots here, not as confusing as digimon or as violent as pokemon, kind of like microsoft game center, but with transformers 8D
cyberwuss

Previous

Return to Open Forum