Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Tech Support

Non-TF related Conversations

Tech Support

Postby DocWho » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Having trouble with the site? Want something done with one of your threads? Have a question? Post it here and the mods will answer it.

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Am i Banned At The Chat

Postby Trypticon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Idk I havent seen anyone type anything there in over 2 weeks i thgought i was banned for giving sarablade that link. If i am bannrf i am soory for doing that and if it is not to mucht roouble could you unbann me.
Trypticon

Re: Am i Banned At The Chat

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:05 am

1. "Sabrblade"

2. No one's banned. It's just no one's posted anything new there. But the news section above it is updated more often and more people talk there instead.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Transformers Sightings

Postby kingbee » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:07 am

I just purchased TRU exclusives Perceptor and the Insecticon 3 pack! There isn't a sightings option to enter these on Unicrion.com. Has anyone else noticed?
kingbee

Re: Tech Support

Postby FortMax » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:10 pm

On the 1985 instructions page, some of the thumbnails are missing.
Also, the instructions you have listed as "Devastator (Giftset)" are the assembly instructions that came with the individual Constructicons. (All carded combiner team members had similar instructions) These are the giftset instructions.
FortMax

help needed

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm new to the website and was wondering if someone could tell me how to do things on here :?:
Wing Saber

Re: help needed

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

You seem to already have a good idea about how the use the forum, what with all the recent topics and posts you've made (some of which were of already existing topics and had to be merged with pre-existing threads).

Not to mention that you keep posting bits of old news that have already been covered in the past.

I ask that you kindly please settle down on these hyper posts and check before posting to see if what you'd like to post has already been posted either here in the forum or in the news section archive. 'Kay? ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 pm

okay. Is there any way i can search for topics to check and see if it's already on the site?
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Yes. The Search feature is near the top of the screen. Between the FAQ and the Members section.

However, some news was not posted in the forum but was posted in the news section on the site's mainpage. For those bits of news, you'd have to look in the News & Update Archive.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:21 pm

ok thanks
Wing Saber

Next

Return to Open Forum