Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

The Happy Birthday Thread

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: happy birthday!!!!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 am

I was actually gonna get around to doing this, but things kept distracting me. Thanks for doing this.

Though, there has been other individual B-day thread before, so I think I'm gonna merge those together with this one.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: The Happy Birthday Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Happy Birthday to our resident Doctor Who mastermind, DocWho.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Happy birthday to one of our toy reviewers, PORTER.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Happy Birthday to me! :grin:
mightwork

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm

mightwork wrote:Happy Birthday to me! :grin:
Happy B-day.

Though, your B-day isn't showing up on the main page. Did you not input into your profile?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
mightwork wrote:Happy Birthday to me! :grin:
Happy B-day.

Though, your B-day isn't showing up on the main page. Did you not input into your profile?

That explains it, thanks for that. I've put my birth-date into my profile, now I've got to just wait for a year to see if it worked
mightwork

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm 21 today.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 am

Sabrblade wrote:I'm 21 today.

Happy one year closer to death day! :mrgreen:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 am

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I'm 21 today.

Happy one year closer to death day! :mrgreen:
Oh, thank you. I feel real special now. :P

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 am

Happy 20th to Blademan91.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum