Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Power Rangers: Samurai

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Power Rangers: Samurai

Postby Agent X » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:06 pm

episodes that i know wont be used form the orignal (source material) are teh Kaman Rider corssover
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Episode 4 -

I seriously hope that there's something wrong with Emily's mentality to explain her unusually high level of child-like behavior (as opposed it just being "lost in translation" writing basing her on her younger Shinkenger counterpart).

Negatron: "I better go vent somewhere else." - *Gets KRDK vibes from that line.*

When Bulk and Spike clashed "swords", a background simialr to those seen in the MMPR2010 recut appeared.

So, the Rangers' Samurai powers were literally passed down from their families? Let's see the canon work around that one.

So, Emily was picked on and clumsy as a kid, and never really got over it. I guess that's a start to explaining her behavior.

"Sticks and stones my break my bones, but words will never hurt me!" - Oy, she just had to go there. :roll:

Can't they just have a decent Megazord fight doesn't require a pun-induced vocabulary?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Episode 5 -

So, they gotta capture wild zords in order to use them like in Wild Force?

A fishing pole? Really? And Why is Kevin talking to himself?

Is it really that strenuous for him to draw symbols and then cast them? :roll:

So, the Swordfish Fencer Megazord is just the Samurai Megazord with a new backpack and helmet? Oh, and the Megazord's sword attaches to its head. :roll:

Oh, hello mysterious white monster. What are you doing?

Next week: An interesting turn of events. The rangers face off against both the female Nighlok commander seen on their ship and the mysterious white warrior mentioned above.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby deniel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:21 am

I'm great fan of power Rangers since my Child Hood.
deniel

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

So, the Swordfish Fencer Megazord is just the Samurai Megazord with a new backpack and helmet? Oh, and the Megazord's sword attaches to its head. :roll:

yeah even thetoy desighners thought this was stupid so they changed the configuration so that the swordfish replaces the monkey the head is sti....

you know what let me show you instead

ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:47 pm

:shock: Wow, man, I haven't touched this thread in a while. :oops:

I've been keeping up with the episodes and there is definite improvement. I've even found a favorite character too (Deker, W00t!!!) This series is starting to look quite promising; it just needs more backstory and relation to canon.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 pm

yeah deckers probably one of my favorite pr vilans of all time right next to zanaku from wild force
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm

ironrod prime wrote:yeah deckers probably one of my favorite pr vilans of all time right next to zanaku from wild force
Though, he's more of an anti-hero than a villain, but it's really cvol how he's both voiced and protrayed by Ricardo Medina Jr., A.K.A. Cole from Power Rangers: Wild Force. With his constant wanting to fight Jayden, it's like one past Red Ranger wanting to fight the newest Red ranger (even though Deker's not really Cole). ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:48 pm

oddly enough there was an episode of samuri where the red and blue ranger faced one another and guess who shows up.........decker
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 pm

ironrod prime wrote:oddly enough there was an episode of samuri where the red and blue ranger faced one another and guess who shows up.........decker
So? What's Deker's appearance there matter?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum