Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

BotCon 2010 heads to the Sunshine State!

Want to join the Unicron.com news team? Just want to help out? If you find some Transformers news or rumors out there that you'd like to see up on Unicron.com, post them in here. Please credit/link to an original source, even if you found it on another Transformers site. We might just move your post to the Front Page News forum!

BotCon 2010 heads to the Sunshine State!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 pm

BotCon 2010's location has finally been revealed:

BotCon.com wrote:The Transformers Collectors' Club is happy to bring you this Christmas wish:
Join us at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Convention Center for
BotCon 2010 June 24-27, 2010!

Dolphin Hotel and Convention Center
1500 Epcot Resort Boulevard Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

You can now make your hotel arrangements. Don't delay as the block will fill up fast!
Our special BotCon convention rate is $134 per night. This breaks down as $124 per night for your room + a $10 Resort Services fee
per room per day. The Resort Services fee includes unlimited high speed internet, bottled water (replenished daily), unlimited local calls,
60 minutes of 800 number calls, and 20 minutes of domestic long distance calls each day. In addition, parking at the hotel will be $5 per day.

Additional information will be available around the first of February including available Convention Packages,
shuttle information and discounted Walt Disney World Park tickets!

Make your hotel reservations now by using the link below or call 1-800-227-1500 and select option 3.
You can also call the hotel directly at 1-407-934-4000 and ask for reservations.

Yes, at long last, BotCon is finally coming here to Florida!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: BotCon 2010 heads to the Sunshine State!

Postby perceptor » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 am

Sweet MUSIC! To my ears! LOVE THE DATE!!!! (The location, I'll just have to live with!) :)
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:14 am

perceptor wrote:Sweet MUSIC! To my ears! LOVE THE DATE!!!! (The location, I'll just have to live with!) :)

I'll have to live it too, as I live only 45 minutes away from it. :mrgreen:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Lord Megatron » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:00 pm

I'll probably be there as well. This will be my second Botcon! I'll most likely be grabbing up next years' set of exclusives since I missed out on them the first time. I also look forward to meeting you guys in person. :mrgreen:
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:30 am

Too far from me, wish it wasn't though.

I hope you guys post plenty of pictures though (bots and women alike!) 8-)

Also plenty or reports on what's upcoming in the TF world.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Return to News & Rumors